ONGC Director Recruitment 2020 has released on the official website.Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has released the notification for the post of Director. Interested candidates can apply online. Candidates can check more details of ONGC Recruitment from our website. Application last date is 30-07-2020. Interested candidates can apply through online from our website in the bottom of this article. We provide the direct link to apply online.
ONGC Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of the Board
|Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)|
|Name Of The Post||
Age Limit for Director:
Applicable candidates should have minimum 45 years of age. Details given as,
Age of superannuation 60 years
|45||2 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.||45||
3 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.
Educational Qualification for Director:
Candidates must have to complete the any one of the following,
- The applicant should be an Engineering graduate in Mining with good academic record from a recognized university/ institution. Applicants holding MBA/ Post Graduate Diploma in management will have an added advantage.
- Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) (including a full-time functional Director in the Board of a CPSE);
- Central Government including the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services.
Salary Details For Graduate Trainee:
ONGC gives the minimum pay for selected candidates as given below.
Eligible Scale of Pay
- 7250-8250 (IDA) Pre 01/01/1992
- 9500-11500 (IDA) Post 01/01/1992
- 20500-26500 (IDA) Post 01/01/1997
- 51300-73000 (IDA) Post 01/01/2007
- 120000-280000 (IDA) Post 01.01.2017
- 18400-22400 (CDA) Pre-revised post 01.01.1996
- 37400-67000 + GP 10000 (CDA) post 01.01.2006
- 144200-218200 (Level 14) CDA post 01.01.2016
How to Apply for ONGC Vacancy 2020:
The applicants should submit their applications through proper channel as follows:
(a) Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services: through Cadre Controlling authority.
(b) CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in CPSE: through the concerned Administrative Ministry.
(c) Below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
(d) CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in State PSE: through the concerned Administrative Secretary and Cadre Controlling Authority, if any, of the State Government
(e) Below Board level in SPSE: through the concerned SPSE.
(f) Private Sector: directly to the PESB.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|