ONGC Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply for 4182 Apprentice Vacancies. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has released the vacancy notification for the post of Apprentice in various disciplines. Applications are invited from candidates meeting the following qualifications for engagement as Apprentices under Apprentices Act 1961 (as amended from time to time) in the trade/disciplines mentioned below in our blog. Candidates can know the notification details and download the same in our blog.
The candidates desiring to undergo apprenticeship training with ONGC should apply under a sector, for a particular work centre, for trade through Online Portal www.ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in which shall open from 29.07.2020 1100 HRS till 17.08.2020 1800 HRS
Name of the Board
|Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
Start Date to Apply
|Last Date to Apply||
Bachelor’s degree (Graduation) in Commerce/ B.A. or B.B.A from a Govt. recognized institute/University OR ITI/Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 17.08.2020. That is, the Date of Birth of the Candidate/Applicant should between 17.08.1996 and 17.08.2002.
Duration of training
12 months for all disciplines mentioned above except for Library assistant, wherein the training period is 6 months
- The apprentices are eligible for monthly stipend as per the Apprentices Act, 1961, Apprenticeship Rules 1992 as amended from to time during their engagement period. II. The trainee is not eligible for any TA-DA/Boarding or Lodging expenses incurred during the period of training. ONGC will not provide any financial assistance towards transportation.
Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the basis of marks obtained and Merit drawn. In case of a similar number in merit, a person with higher age would be considered. No canvassing or influencing would be acceptable at any time and may render for non-consideration
How to Apply?
Before applying for above apprentices positions, candidates have to first register themselves in online portals of the following agencies of Govt. of India: (a) For Trade Apprentices- at https://apprenticeshipindia.org/(Trades mentioned in Sl. No 1 to 19) (b) For Technician Apprentices: With the concerned Regional Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) in their portal National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) under Ministry of Human Resource Development. The link https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!register menunew.action (Trades mentioned in Sl. No 20 to 25)
After successful registration with the above agencies, a registration number will be generated and the candidate has to mention this registration number while applying for apprentices positions in ONGC website www.ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in
- Candidates meeting the above prescribed eligibility criteria should visit our ONGC website www.ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in and apply online from 29.07.2020 11:00 HRS till 17.08.2020 by 18:00 hours.
- Paper based applications will NOT be accepted.
- There are two steps for Registration process. Part-I & Part-II.
- In Part-I registration, candidate has to fill his/her basic details like name, category etc. and has to create his own password. After successful Part-I registration, system generated registration number is sent in his registered email id/SMS. With this registration number, candidate has again to login into the system with the password generated by him. Candidates are advised to remember registration number and password for future reference/use.
- In Part-II registration, candidate has to upload his scanned photograph and signature and furnish educational qualification, experience details etc. and submit the same. This is the final submission process and after that candidate cannot change the details furnished. Candidates are therefore advised to furnish the details in the portal carefully and check the same before final submission
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|