OPSC Group D Recruitment 2023: The Odisha Public Service Commission has released the recruitment notification for the Group D posts in OPSC. The applications are invited from retired employees for the purpose of re-engagement in the OPSC. The applications are to be submitted through offline mode and the filled-in applications have to reach the Secretary OPSC through Post or courier or through hand within the prescribed last date.
OPSC Group D Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Board||The Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Group D posts in OPSC|
|No of Vacancy||02 Vacancies|
|Last Date to Apply||19.10.2023|
|Mode of application||Offline|
OPSC Group D Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
- The age limit as per the OPSC for these group D posts is fixed as below 65 years.
OPSC Group D Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates who have retired from the government service after the age of superannuation having good service records and who are medically fit can apply.
- The candidates should be free from any departmental proceedings or criminal cases.
OPSC Group D Vacancies 2023 Selection Process:
- The selection for the engagement of the retired employees will be determined by the selection committee constituted for the purpose.
OPSC Group D Recruitment 2023 Salary:
- The re-engaged employees for these Group D posts will get a fixed remuneration of Rs 10,000/- per month only.
How to Apply for OPSC Group D Jobs 2023:
- The candidates who possess the said qualification, experience and who wish to join in the re-engagement job of OPSC can download the application form attached in the official notification
- The application form should be filled properly by giving the details such as personal details, education, work experience and with other details asked in the application.
- The applications have to reach the Secretary OPSC through post or courier or by hand on or before 19.10.2023 by 05.00 PM
The candidates should be within the age of 65 years.
The OPSC will constitute a selection committee for this process.
The total vacancies as per the OPSC notification are 02.