OPSC Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply Online for 92 Vacancies. Odisha Public Service Commission has released the recruitment notification for the post of Insurance Medical Officer. Candidates can know the notification details and apply through online in our blog. Apply Online link is available on this page from 30.06.2020 to 30.07.2020. Interested candidates can start to apply from now onwards. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
OPSC Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Insurance Medical Officer|
|Start Date to Apply||30.06.2020|
|Last Date to Apply||30.07.2020|
OPSC Recruitment 2020 Age:
A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not be above 32 years as on 1st day of January 2020 i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd January 1988 and not later than 1st January 1999.
OPSC Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification:
A candidate must have possessed
- i) M.B.B.S. or equivalent Degree from a Medical College or Medical Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India, ii) Must have a valid registration certificate under the Odisha Medical Regulation Rules 1965; and iii) Must have required Conversion Certificates rccognisc‹1 by Medical Council of India (MCI) in case of candidate having Degrees from Universities of Foreign Countries.
OPSC Recruitment 2020 Examination Fee:
A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred) only. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe o1 Odisha and Persons with Disability (whose permanent disability is 40k o and more) are exempted from payment of this fee.
OPSC Recruitment 2020 Method of Selection:
- i) The selection of candidates for recruitment to the posts of Insurance Medical Officer & Specialist will be made on the basis of Written test.
- ii) The written examination shall consist of one paper of 200 marks.
iii) There shall be 200 questions of Multiple Choices Question (MCQ) pattern and each question shall carry one mark
- iv) The duration of examination shall be 3 hours.
- v) There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- vi) The qualifying marks of written test will be decided by the Commission for this advertisement as per Labour & ESI Department Office Order No. 2320/LESI, dt. 21.03.2020.
How to Apply for OPSC Recruitment 2020?
Step 1; Go to the official site
Step 2: In the official page, Find Insurance Medical officer Recruitment Notice and Click on it.
Step 3: It will direct to the Notification page
Step 4: Read it carefully and know the Notification Details
Step 5: Apply through online from 30.06.2020 to 30.07.2020
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|