Oracle Recruitment 2020 OUT. Oracle Corporation has released the vacancy notice for the post of Senior Consultant and Develop Engineer. Interested and Eligible candidates can know the notification details and apply for the post in our blog. Apply Online link is given in this page. Notification Details is given here and Stay Active with us for further updates!! Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the English language
|Name of the Board||Oracle Corporation|
|Post Name||Senior Consultant and Develop Engineer|
|Apply Online||Given Below|
- Technical skills of analysing , Coding, Issue resolution in Core banking system, experience in implementing Current account and savings accounts. Teller Operations, Deposits, Loans. Understanding of technical architecture of Core banking system, should be able to execute integration aspects too.
- Knowledge of Microservices architecture and expsoure to modules constructed over such architecture. Ability to analyse and provide solutions to business testing and related issues.
- Overall relevant experience of 4-8 years.
- Detailed Description and Job Requirements
- Intermediate consulting position operating independently with some assistance and guidance to provide quality work products to a project team or customer that comply with Oracle methodologies and practices.
- Performs standard duties and tasks with some variation to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer specifications.
- Standard assignments are accomplished without assistance by exercising independent judgment, within defined policies and processes, to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements.
- 2-5 years of overall experience in relevant functional or technical roles.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
- Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
- As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems. Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
- Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment.
- Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel.
- BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area.
- 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|