Orissa High Court Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply for 17 District Judge Vacancies. Orissa High Court has released the vacancy notice for the post of District Judge. Applications in prescribed format are invited from eligible candidates for direct recruitment from the Bar in the cadre of District Judge, for the year, 2020. Candidates can know the notification details and download the application form in our blog. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
Orissa High Court Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Orissa High Court|
A candidate in order to be eligible for direct recruitment to the post of District Judge must:- (a) Be a graduate in Law of a recognized University or an Institution recognized by the Government. (b) Be having at least seven years of practice as an advocate on the 1 st day of August, 2020, and (c) Not be below 35 years of age and above 45 years of age as on the 1 st day of August, 2020.
SCALE OF PAY:
RS.51,550-1230-58,930-1380-63,070/- with usual D.A. and other allowances as admissible from time to time.
Every application submitted directly to the High Court shall be accompanied by a Bank draft of Rs. 500/- drawn in favour of the Registrar (Administration), Orissa High Court, Cuttack payable at S.B.I. Cuttack (Main Branch). The fees paid in connection with the application will not be refunded in any case
CERTIFICATES I DOCUMENTS TO BE FURNISHED:
A candidate must submit self attested true copies of the following documents with his / her application.
(1) Matriculation/ H.S.C.E. or equivalent Certificate in support of his / her age.
(2) Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
(3) Certificate from the concerned District Judge / Judicial Officer in charge of the District Judge of the district, showing the period of his/her practice at Bar, issued within a period of 3 (three) months prior to 06.07.2020 i.e. the last date of receipt of the application. (
4) Four recent passport size photographs signed by him / her on its face.
(5) Original Bank Draft amounting to Rs.500/-. (6) Character Certificates from two Gazetted Officers, issued within a period of 6 (Six) months prior to 06.07.2020, i.e., the last date of receipt of the application.
(7) Two adequately stamped self-addressed envelopes for correspondence by Speed Post / Registered Post.
(8) Certificate from the competent authority in proof of passing Odia of Middle School Standard.
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION:
The Examination shall be conducted in accordance with the provisions of the Orissa Superior Judicial Service and Orissa Judicial Service Rules, 2007.
(1) There shall be a written examination consisting of two papers carrying 100 marks each having duration of two hours. PAPER-I Code of Civil Procedure -30 Marks, Personal Law-30 Marks. Transfer of Property Act, Specific Relief Act, Limitation Act, Law of Contract, Orissa Consolidation of Holdings and Prevention of Fragmentation of Land Act, O.E.A. Act, Orissa Land Reforms Act and Law of Motor Accident Claim-40 Marks. PAPER-II Code of Criminal Procedure- 30 Marks. Indian Penal Code -30 Marks. Indian Evidence Act- 30 Marks. N.D.P.S Act, Prevention of Food Adulteration Act, Prevention of Corruption Act, Essential Commodities Act, Environment Protection Act, Water (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act & Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes (Prevention of Atrocities) Act, 1989-10 Marks.
(2) Interview: – Interview shall carry 30 marks. Candidates shall be called for interview in proportion of 1.’10 provided that such candidates have obtained at least forty five percent marks in each of the written papers and fifty percent of marks in aggregate. A candidate shall not be included in the merit list unless he / she secures a minimum of 40% of marks in the interview
The selected candidates must be physically fit and shall be required to appear before the State Medical Board before final appointment.
- Applications, complete in all respects, must be addressed to the Registrar (Administration), High Court of Orissa, Cuttack, 753002 only by Registered post or Speed post so as to reach this office on or before 06.07.2020.
- Incomplete and/or defective applications and applications received after due date shall be summarily rejected. No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
- Envelope containing application must be inscribed “District Judge Examination – 2020”.
- List of eligible applicants shall be published in the Court’s Website / Notice Board. No. T.A. will be allowed to the candidates.
- At the time of interview / viva-voce test, the candidates are required to produce the Original Certificates, failing which they shall be debarred from the interview/ viva-voce. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|