Paradip Port Recruitment 2020 Out- Consultant Vacancy. Paradip Port Trust has released notification for the post of Consultant. This is one year on contractual basis job. May be extended further on need basis. Candidates have to send their application on or before 02.07.2020. No Applications shall be entertained under any circumstances after stipulated date. Follow us to get daily updates.
Paradip Port Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of the Board||Paradip Port Recruitment|
Paradip Port Recruitment 2020 Qualification:
- Bachelors Degree in Social Sciences / Science / Economics / Engineering and Masters Degree in Economics / Social Sciences / Business Administration from a reputed and recognized University or Institution
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in government, working on projects related to skill development & livelihood generation in India
- Experience in programme management, tendering, monitoring & evaluation process related to skill development & livelihood generation projects will be preferred
- Good communication skills in English (written and spoken)
- Experience of using MS Office Application (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Paradip Port Recruitment 2020 Monthly Salary:
Rs. 2,70,000/- per month (Fixed)
Paradip Port Recruitment 2020 Period of Appointment:
One year on contractual basis. May be extended further on need basis.
How to Apply for Paradip Port Recruitment 2020:
- Eligible & Interested Candidates can send their application on or before 2nd July 2020
- No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED.
- Applications are to be addressed to: Chief Adminstrative Officer, Indian Port Association, 1st Floor, South Tower, NBCC Place, Bhisham Pitamah Marg, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|