Paradip Post Trust Recruitment 2020 was released. The Paradip Post Trust has released the Latest Officially Recruitment Notification for Various Vacancies for Consultant Posts in New Delhi Location. Candidates can check the Consultant Vacancy details in below Link.
Paradip Post Trust Recruitment 2020
Name of Board
|Paradip Post Trust|
Application Submission Last Date
Vacancy Details in Paradip Post Trust Recruitment 2020:
Various Vacancies for Consultant Post in Paradip Post Trust. This Consultant Post for Skill Development & Livelihood Generation for Sagarmala Programme, Ministry of Shipping.
Educational Qualification Details in Consultant Vacancy of Paradip Post Trust Recruitment 2020:
- Bachelors Degree in Social Sciences / Science / Economics / Engineering and Masters Degree in Economics / Social Sciences / Business Administration from a reputed and recognized University or Institution
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in government, working on projects related to skill development & livelihood generation in India
- Experience in programme management, tendering, monitoring & evaluation process related to skill development & livelihood generation projects will be preferred
- Good communication skills in English (written and spoken)
- Experience of using MS Office Application (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong presentation skills
- Openness to travel is required
Salary Details in Paradip Post Trust Recruitment 2020:
The Consultant Post Monthly Salary is Rs. Rs. 2,70,000/- per month (Fixed).
Paradip Post Trust Recruitment 2020 Posting Place:
The Consultant Post is based on One year on contractual basis. May be extended further on need basis. this Post is located in New Delhi.
Paradip Post Trust Recruitment 2020 Important Details:
- Appraise skilling project proposals under Sagarmala Programme
- Develop skilling projects in accordance with concept and compliance requirements as envisaged by the Ministry
- Prepare all documents (e.g. Terms of Reference, RFP / RFQ cum RFP etc.) and manage the process related to appointment of consultants for skilling projects taken up by the Ministry of Shipping
- Coordinate / facilitate stakeholder meetings for the consultants appointed by the Ministry for the skill development projects
- Monitor and evaluate skilling projects under the Ministry of Shipping 6. Prepare Annual Plans / Program Roadmap / Master Schedule etc. for the skill development component under Sagarmala Programme
- Assist the Ministry in development, coordination and management of schemes related to skill development
- Assist in the activities of Adviser (Skill Development & Livelihood Generation) appointed by the Ministry
- Provide regular inputs, information on the skilling projects, for the communication activities related to Sagarmala Programme
- Undertake any other activity as assigned by the Ministry of Shipping
How to Apply the Paradip Post Trust Recruitment 2020:
Candidates can send the Application form till 2nd July 2020 in below Address Chief Adminstrative Officer, Indian Port Association, 1st Floor, South Tower, NBCC Place, Bhisham Pitamah Marg, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|