Paradip Port Trust Recruitment 2020 OUT. Paradip Port Trust has released the notice regarding the Filling up of the post of Secretary (HOD) in the scale of pay of Rs. 100000-260000/- (pre-revised Scale of Pay of Rs.43200-66000/-) in Paradip Port Trust by “Absorption through Composite Method”. Accordingly, applications are invited from eligible and willing Officers from All Major Port Trusts possessing the prescribed qualifications, experience and satisfy other conditions as per the Recruitment Rules. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
Paradip Port Trust Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Paradip Port Trust|
|Last Date to Apply||
(i) A Degree from a recognized university. ii) Fifteen years experience in the executive cadre in the field of General Administration, Personnel, Industrial Relations etc. in an Industrial/ Commercial/ Govt. undertaking. Desirable:- Post-Graduate degree/diploma in Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/Social Work/ Labor Welfare or allied subjects or degree in Law from a recognized university/institution
Rs.43200- 66000/- (To be elevated to the Scale of Pay of Rs.51300- 73000/- after 3 years of regular service subject to fulfillment of the conditions in Col.13)
Method of recruitment:
By absorption through composite method failing which by deputation failing both by direct recruitment
The applications may be submitted through ‘Online Application Portal’(OAP) of the Ministry of Shipping. A printout of the Online filled up application should be sent through proper channel along with the following documents in an envelope superscribing Application for the post of Secretary (HOD) in Paradip Port Trust “To the Secretary, Paradip Port Trust, Dist-Jagatsinghpur, Odisha- 754142”, on or before 26th June 2020 shall be the crucial date for determining the qualification, experience and other eligibility criteria.
- Attested photocopies of ACRs of the applicant for the last five years (2014-15 to 2018-19) duly attested by an Officer not below the rank of Dy.HOD on each page.
- A statement showing year wise availability of ACRs and grading duly signed by Dy. Chairman/ Chairman as per Ministry’s letter no- A-12022/10/05-PE-I dtd. 01.02.2007. If the ACR of a particular year/period is not available, “No report Certificate” may be furnished.
- Attested copies of certificates of academic qualifications & experience to prove eligibility.
- NOC of respective Port/Organization.
- Certificate by the Head of the Office of the applicant (Annexure-II).
- An undertaking of the applicant not to withdraw his/her candidature, if selected.
- Vigilance/ Administrative clearance of the concerned Port/ Organization in the revised proforma prescribed by the Ministry, vide letter no. A-12022/10/2005-PE-I dtd. 27.08.2010 and letter no. I-26/25/2013-PE-I dtd. 04.12.2017.(Annexure-III)
- The veracity of the professional certificates and caste certificate furnished, in terms of letter no. A-12022/10/2005-PE-I dtd.27.08.2010, by the applicant may be ensured and certified.
- Two recent Passport size colour photographs in a sealed envelope (02 Nos.).
- Port official who withdraws his/her candidature for the post after selection will be liable for debarment from future selection to HoD level posts in all Major Port Trusts for a period of three years.
- The crucial date for determining the eligibility will be the last date of closing of applications.
How to Apply:
- a) Eligible and willing Officers are requested to apply at the “Online Application Portal” of the Ministry of Shipping (http://onlinevacancy.shipping.nic.in). The applicant has to register in the online Application Portal.
- b) A printout of the filled in application along with the requisite documents may be sent to the Secretary, Paradip Port Trust, Dist-Jagatsinghpur, Odisha- 754142, through proper channel before the due date of receipt of applications.
- c) The applications which are received after the due date/ not received through proper channel will not be considered. The last date for receipt of applications is 26th June, 2020.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|