PBRDB Recruitment 2020 – Apply for JE Vacancy. PBRDB has released notification for the post of Junior Engineer. There are 81 vacancies are allotted under this post. The Last Date to Apply online is 13.07.2020. Here you will get information of JE Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Follow our website to get daily updates.
PBRDB Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of the Board
PBRDB Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
- Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 37 years of age as on 01.01.2020
- The upper age limit is relax-able up to 45 years for all State/Central Government employees.
- The upper age limit is relax-able up to 42 years for Scheduled Caste/Backward Classes of Punjab
PBRDB Recruitment 2020 Qualification:
Junior Engineer (Civil):
Candidates should possess three years Diploma in Civil Engineering of the State Board of Technical Education or should possess equivalent Diploma in Civil Engineering from any other institution recognised by All India Council for Technical Education.
Junior Engineer (Electrical):
Candidates should possess three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering of the State Board of Technical Education or should possess equivalent Diploma in Electrical Engineering from any other institution recognised by AICTE.
And also candidates should possess Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent standard from any recognized Institution/Board or should have passed the Punjabi Language Proficiency Test conducted by the Department of Languages, Government of Punjab.
PBRDB Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
- Selection will be purely based on the competitive written examination conducted by Department of Rural Development & Panchayats through Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala for all the eligible candidates.
- There will be no interview. The merit will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the written examination.
- The Written Examination shall be conducted at Patiala.
How to Apply for PBRDB Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate can apply online at www.govt.thapar.edu
- Fill the application form.
- Every successful registration will be allotted the Login id and password.
- On Day 2, application fee can be paid either online or through bank challan in any of the State Bank of India branch.
- Link to pay fee online will be made available online in candidate’s login on next day of the application form filling.
- On the next day (Day 3), you will be shown links to upload your photograph and signature.
- After uploading the photograph and Signature you can find the link to view the application form.
- Candidates are not required to send the hard copy of the application form
Apply Online – Click Here
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|