PESB Recruitment 2023 Released: A recruitment notification for the post of Chairman & Managing Director in MECON Metallurgical & Engineering Consultants India Limited has been released by the Public Enterprises Selection Board. The applications are invited from the working government servants and they can apply if they themselves found eligible according to the notification. The applications can be submitted either through offline or online mode and it should be submitted within 08 November 2023.
PSEB Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Board||The Public Enterprises Selection Board|
|Post Name||Chairman & Managing Director in MECON|
|No of Vacancy||Based on the requirement|
|Last Date to apply||08.11.2023|
|Mode of Application||Online/Offline|
PESB Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
- The maximum age limit as per the notification is 45 years for both internal and external candidates and the retirement age is 60 years.
PESB Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates should be an Engineering Graduate/ Chartered Accountant/ Cost Accountant/Post Graduate/Graduate with MBA/ PGDM from a leading institute.
PESB Recruitment 2023 Experience Criteria
- The candidates should possess cumulative experience/ exposure for at least 5 years during the last 10 years in Finance/ Business Development/ Production/ Operations/ Marketing/ Project Management in a large organization of repute. Experience in Contract & Construction and Engineering/ Tech consultancy Services in the steel sector is desirable
PESB Recruitment 2023 Other Eligibility Criteria:
- The Group ‘A’ officers of the Central Government including All India Services (AIS) and Autonomous Bodies etc. should be holding a post of the level of Additional Secretary in Government of India or carrying equivalent scale of pay on substantive basis on the date of application.
- The candidates from Public Sector Bank/ Financial Institutions should be at Board level for one year on the date of application.
- The candidates from the Armed forces of the Union should be holding a post of the level of Lt. General in the Army or equivalent rank in Navy/Air Force on the date of application.
- The candidates from State Public Sector Enterprises/ Private Sector should be working at Board level position on the date of application.
PESB Recruitment 2023 Salary:
- The salary for the director post is from Rs – 2, 00,000 – 3, 70,000 per month.
PESB Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
- The selection may be based on interview conducted by the concerned authority or by any other process decided by the PESB.
PESB Recruitment 2023 Job Details:
- The Chairman and Managing Director is the Chief Executive of the Corporation and is accountable to the Board of Directors and Government. He or She is responsible for the efficient functioning of the Corporation, and for achieving its corporate objectives and performance parameters.
How to Apply for PESB Recruitment 2023:
- The candidates have to fill up the application form online through the website of PESB – https://pesbnew.nic.in/ and they have to take a printout to send it offline.
- The online application should be filled very carefully by the candidates giving all the details without any mistake and the candidates after submitting the online applications they have to take the print out the form and send it to the given address.
- The address to send the application is Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 and the last date is 08 November 2023.
The maximum age limit is 45 years for this PSEB recruitment.
The last date to apply for PESB Recruitment 2023 is 08.11.2023.
The applications can be through both online and offline mode.