PFRDA Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA) invites applications from Indian citizens for filling up the posts of Officer Grade ‘A’ (Assistant Manager) in General and Legal Stream. Recruitment of Officer Grade ‘A’ (Assistant Manager) – 2020. PFRDA Recruitment 2020 details are given in our blog.
PFRDA Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA)|
Officer Grade ‘A’ (Assistant Manager)
|On-Line Application and Payment of fee||
16/06/2020 – 31/07/2020
- General – 03
- Legal – 02
Master’s Degree in any discipline, Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from a recognized University, CA, CFA, CS, CWA/ Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University / Institute
Age Limit (as on 30/04/2020):
A candidate must not have exceeded the age of thirty (30) years as on April 30, 2020, i.e., the candidate must have been born on or after May 01, 1990
The pay scale of Officers in Grade ‘A’ is Rs. 28150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7)-46600- EB-1750(4)-53600- 2000(1)-55600 (17 years)
Application-Cum-Intimation Fee (Non-Refundable):
- Unreserved, EWS & OBC – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PwBD – Nil
Mode of Selection:
The mode of selection will consist of a two-stage process i.e. Phase I consisting of On-line examination and Phase II consisting of Group Discussion and Interview.
How to Apply:
Detailed guidelines/procedures for
- Application Registration
- Payment of Fees
- Document Scan and Upload
Candidates can apply online only from 16/06/2020 to 31/07/2020 and no other mode of application will be accepted. Important points to be noted before registration before applying online, candidates should-
- Scan their: – photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) – signature (with black ink) Left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink) – a handwritten declaration (on a white paper with black ink) (text given below) ensuring that the all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure III to this Advertisement.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb for applying.)
- The text for the handwritten declaration is as follows – “I, (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. PFRDA may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Non-Refundable) Payment of Fee On-line: 16/06/2020 TO 31/07/2020