PGIMER B.Sc. Nursing Exam 2020 Notification Released. The Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research has released the Entrance Exam Notification for the B.Sc. Nursing Course. Start of B.Sc. Nursing online registration on Website 18.05.2020& Application Form Closing Date 20.06.2020. Now Interested candidates Apply through online on or before the Last Date. Check the Eligibility Details given below.
PGIMER B.Sc. Nursing Exam 2020 Notification
|Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research|
|Apply Staring Date||
Not more than 25 years and not less than 17 years on 1st September, 2020 i.e. those born after 1st September, 2003 and before 1st September 1995 are not eligible.
The Candidates should have completed the minimum educational qualification 10+2 examination passed with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English or any other examination as equivalent thereto with at least 50% marks in aggregate. Candidates appearing in 10+2 examination in April May, 2020 can also apply for the course, but they will be provisionally allowed to appear in the entrance examination subject to passing of 10+2 examination with at least 50% marks. They will, however, be required to submit their certificates/marks sheet from the respective Boards of their having passed the 10+2 examination to the Principal, NINE by 10.08.2020 positively failing which they will not be considered for attending the counseling.
The Selection Process is based on the Computer Based Test. The Computer Based Test (CBT) will be held on 28.07.2020 (Tuesday).
- Applicants should indicate his/her choice of city of examination at the time of filling online application form. The city chosen is subject to confirmation of payment of the examination fee. The city of examination shall be allotted on first come first-serve basis subject to availability of nodes in respective city.
- The city of examination once chosen and allotted will not be changed and any request in this regard will not be entertained. Applicants should therefore indicate the choice of city with utmost care. Applicants are advised to complete the process of online application at the earliest without waiting for the last date, to avoid not getting the city/centre of their choice.
- SC/ST Category : Rs.1200/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
- For all other categories: Rs.1500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable.
- Persons with Bench-mark Disabilities (PwBD): Candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply:
- Go to the Official Website @ http://pgimer.edu.in/
- Click Here B.Sc Nursing course Admission Link
- Open the Admission Notice & Read the Eligibility Details Carefully
- Click the New Registration Option
- Enter the Name, Mail ID, Mobile Number to Register
- Enter the Required Details
- Click the Payment option to pay the Application Fee
- Finally Click the Confirm Button to Apply the Exam.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|