PGIMER M.Sc Nursing Entrance Examination 2020 – Correction Window Link Activated. Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research has released the notice regarding the correction window for M.Sc Nursing Entrance Examination. Admission to M.Sc. Nursing course is made once a year. The session shall commence from 16th July, each year. The admission notice is published in leading newspapers in India usually during the months of March/April every year. The admission to the course imparted at NINE is made on all India basis by holding an entrance examination by the Institute after issuing a countrywide admission notice.Candidates can correct their application from 20.05.2020 to 21.05.2020
PGIMER M.Sc Nursing Entrance Examination 2020
Name of the Board
|Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research|
M.Sc Nursing Entrance Examination
|Correction Window Start Date||
Correction Window Last Date
Correction Window Link Activated
- B.Sc. Nursing/Post-Basic from an Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council and PGIMER, Chandigarh as equivalent thereto with at least 55% marks in aggregate.
- Should have minimum one year of work experience after registration as Registered Nurse & Registered Midwife by 18th May, 2020 (the last date for submission of applications) in bedside nursing in a minimum 100 bedded hospital (for private hospitals only) or Public Health Nursing or in Nursing Educational Institutions recognized by the Indian Nursing Council after B.Sc. Nursing (4 years) or before and after Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing. The experience certificate in this regard must be on the letter head of the hospital and should clearly indicate the capacity of the hospital in terms of number of beds and should be approved by State/Central Govt.(S) failing which experience will not be considered.
COMPETETIVE ENTRANCE TEST:
The Entrance Examination shall be conducted through a Computer Based Test (CBT). The Entrance Test shall be held on Sunday, the 14th June, 2020 and duration shall be 1 and ½ hours (One and half hours/90 minutes). The Online (CBT) Entrance Test will be conducted in one shift: Timing – 09.00 AM to 10.30 AM.
(i) Applicants should indicate his/her choice of city of examination at the time of filling online application form. The city chosen is subject to confirmation of payment of the examination fee. The city of examination shall be allotted on firstcome first-serve basis subject to availability of nodes in respective city. (ii) The city of examination once chosen and allotted will not be changed and any request in this regard will not be entertained. Applicants should therefore indicate the choice of city with utmost care. Applicants are advised to complete the process of online application at the earliest without waiting for the last date, to avoid not getting the city/centre of their choice.
TYPE OF PAPER:
Candidates will be considered for selection to M.Sc. Nursing course based on a test consisting of 100 multiple choice question (MCQs) with four alternatives. There will be Negative marking to the tune of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
Merit list of candidates is prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the online entrance examination. Merit list is prepared for each category of candidates viz. (a) General (b) Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Other Backward Communities (c) Persons with Benchmark Disability (d) PGI deputed candidates
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION:
- The selection will be made strictly in order of merit of the candidates in the respective merit lists of entrance test.
- An overall merit list based on the percentile obtained by all the candidates appearing in the examination in the theory examination (irrespective of their category) will be prepared. Candidates of various categories who secure percentile in the theory examination, as mentioned against each category, will qualify for admission: General category : 50th percentile SC/ST/OBC & PwBD : 45th percentile
- In the matter of selection, the decision of the Director, PGIMER, Chandigarh shall be fin
How to correct the online application form?
Step 1: Go to Official Site @ http://pgimer.edu.in/
Step 2: In the Official Page, Click CORRECTION WINDOW FOR M.SC NURSING ENTRANCE EXAMINATION, 2020 SESSION.
Step 3: It will direct to a page and click the link in that
Step 4: There you can sign in with registered ID and Password for correcting the online application
Step 5: Correction Window will activated from 20.05.2020 to 21.05.2020
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|