PGIMER Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh – Applications are invited for filling up the post under the project entitled “Advancing Tobacco Control at National and Sub National Level through capacity Building, Mpower implementation and support to National Tobacco Control program (NTCP)” funded by The UNION, New Delhi sanctioned to Prof. Sonu Goel, PGIMER, Chandigarh. Post is purely on contract basis. PGIMER Recruitment 2020 details are given in our blog.
PGIMER Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Board||Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh|
|Post Name||Assistant State Program Officer|
- MPH/MSW with minimum 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience of leading a team in a similar assignment
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate between multiple key stakeholder departments and ensure state adherence to project targets and mandates
- Should have good oral and written communications skills and be proficient in basic computer applications like Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Have sound knowledge of data analysis and ability to make meaningful interpretation for effective supervision. Should be proficient in both English and local language (Telugu or Tamil), written and spoken.
- Willingness to travel if required and at short notices.
Max Rs.28, 000/-
How to Apply?
Interested candidates must send their latest resume/CV and cover letter mentioning their motivation for the job and the specific skills and experience that makes them suitable for the job. Last date for submitting applications is 20th May 2020 and they have to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating “Application for Assistant State Program Officer – Puducherry” in the subject line.