PGIMER Recruitment 2020: The Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) Chandigarh invites ONLINE applications from Indian Nationals for filling up of Senior Resident, Sr. Demonstrator (Medical), Sr. Demonstrator (Non-Medical), Jr. Demonstrator (Medical), Jr. Demonstrator (Non-Medical) for 109 Vacancies. The Last Date For Online Registration 21.10.2020. All applicants are advised to read these Guidelines and the Help Manual carefully before starting online registration and ensure that no column is left blank and all the columns in the Registration Form And Application Form are filled in correctly as once registered/ submitted. Candidates Can check the Below Information.
PGIMER Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of Organization||The Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) Chandigarh|
|Name of Post||Senior Resident, Sr. Demonstrator (Medical), Sr. Demonstrator (Non-Medical), Jr. Demonstrator (Medical), Jr. Demonstrator (Non-Medical)|
|Number of Vacancies||109|
|Start Date For Application||01.10.2020|
|Last Date for Application||21.10.2020|
Educational Qualification For the PGIMER Recruitment 2020:
- M.Sc. with Ph.D. in the subject concerned of an Indian University or its equivalent Ph.D. degree from a foreign University recognized.
- Diploma in Radiation Medicine of two years duration after M.B.B.S. from a recognized University.
Vacancies For the PGIMER Recruitment 2020:
|Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Junior/ Senior Demonstrator||14|
Age Limit For the PGIMER Recruitment 2020:
AGE LIMIT– Upto 45 years No age relaxation would be available to reserved category candidates applying for unreserved vacancies.
Pay Scale For the PGIMER Recruitment 2020:
|Name of Post||Pay Scale|
|Senior Resident||Level-11 in Pay Matrix with a minimum of Rs.67,700/- + NPA.|
|Sr. Demonstrator (Medical)||Level-11 in Pay Matrix with a minimum of Rs.67,700/- + NPA.|
|Sr. Demonstrator (Non-Medical)||Level-10 in Pay Matrix with a minimum of Rs.56,100/-.|
|Jr. Demonstrator (Medical)||Level-06 in Pay Matrix with a minimum of Rs.35,400/- + NPA.|
|Jr. Demonstrator (Non-Medical)||Level-06 in Pay Matrix with a minimum of Rs.35,400/-.|
Selection process For the PGIMER Recruitment 2020:
Final selection of candidates, who have qualified both in written examination and departmental interview & assessment separately, will be done on merit basis based on aggregate score obtained by the candidate in Computer Based Test (CBT) of 75 marks and departmental interview & assessment for 25 marks.
How To Apply For the PGIMER Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the Official Website & Click the Notification Page.
- Registered Users Click on `Applicant login’ to access the Application form with User ID and password received on your e-mail and mobile number.
- The Application Form is categorized into the several sections. You need to fill section-wise application form. Once the mandatory details in a section are filled, you can move to the next section by clicking on Save and Next. However, you will not be allowed to navigate to next section
- Acknowledgement of successful Online Registration will be forwarded to applicant‘s Registered Email ID.
- Apply online well in advance without waiting for last date of submission of online application form.
- Submit button, you will be re-directed to make the payment. Once payment is done, your application is considered complete. Fee will only be accepted through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card
- In case candidate feels that he/she has filled up the form erroneously, he/she should inform the same immediately through e-mail at email@example.com.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|