PGIMER Recruitment 2020 Released on Official Website. Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education (PGIMER) has recently announced the fresh vacancy Notification for the Post of Research Nurse, Scientist, SRF and Technical Assistant. Interested Candidates can send their personal details on or before 19.05.2020.
PGIMER Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of the Board||Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education (PGIMER)|
|Name of the Post||Research Nurse, Scientist, SRF and Technical Assistant|
|Last Date||17.05.2020 to 19.05.2020|
PGIMER Recruitment 2020 Vacancy:
- Research Nurse
- Technical Assistant
PGIMER Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
Candidates age should be minimum 18 years to maximum 35 years. For Age relaxation details candidates can refer the Official Notification.
PGIMER Education Qualification:
- Research Nurse: B.Sc (Nursing) OR M.Sc (Nursing) with at least 6 months experience in handling children or 6 months ICU experience.
- Scientist: MD (Pediatrics), from a recognized medical college with three years experience as senior resident with work in the field of evidence based medicine.
- SRF : M.Sc in life science with one years of research experience in evidence based Medicine/ Systematic review.
- Technical Assistant: Master in Library Science with two years of research experience in evidence based medicine/ systematic review.
PGIMER Pay Scale:
- Research Nurse – Rs. 20,000/-
- Scientist – Rs. 71,700/-
- SRF – Rs.40,600/-
- Technical Assistant – Rs.31,000/-
PGIMER Mode of Selection:
Selection will be based on Interview.
How to Apply for PGIMER SRF Recruitment 2020:
Submit CV (maximum 1-2 pages) with scanned copies of (1) Undertaking (see format below) (2A) Class X certificate, (2B) Class XII certificate, (3) Proof of qualifications/degrees, (4) experience certificate(s), (5) photo ID with residence (Aadhaar/ Voter/ DL/ any other Government issued ID), (6) proof of SC/ST/OBC status, (7) Any other relevant document. Note: Incomplete applications will not be considered. These documents should be submitted in the order given above, in a single PDF file saved with Candidate’s name by email to DR.JOSEPH.L.MATHEW@GMAIL.COM latest by 17th May 2020. The email should carry the Subject line: Recruitment for NIVA Study. Blank emails, and emails not in the prescribed format, will be immediately deleted.