PGIMER Vacancy 2023: Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research has released a recruitment notification for the post of “Research Assistant and Lab Technician” on a contract basis. The recruitment board has decided to fill this post by conducting an interview. The details of the notification are mentioned below.
|Name of the Board||Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER)|
|Name of the Post||Research Assistant and Lab Technician|
|No. of Vacancy||2|
PGIMER Recruitment 2023 Qualification:
- Research Assistant: Candidates shall complete post-graduation in Life Sciences M.Sc./M.Pharma with 3 years of experience and working knowledge in Clinical research, data entry, and analysis.
- Lab Technician: Candidates shall complete B.Sc. MLT with experience in TB diagnostics.
PGIMER Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
The maximum age limit of the applicant should be 30 years as of the date of publication of notification on the official website.
PGIMER Recruitment 2023 Salary:
For the research assistant post, the emoluments for the selected candidates will be Rs. 31,000/- Per Month, and for the Lab Tech. post, the consolidated salary is as per the norms of the board.
PGIMER Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected on a merit basis through interviews. The interview for the Lab technician post will be held on 10.02.2023 at the venue mentioned in the notification and for the research assistant post, the interview date will be mentioned to the shortlisted candidates through registered E-mail.
PGIMER Recruitment 2023 How to Apply:
- Open the official website.
- Select the “Recruitment” option and select the notification that you want to apply for.
- Read the details of the notification before applying.
- Eligible candidates can send their CVs to the mail ID which is mentioned in the notification.
- The last date to apply for the Research Assistant post is 11.02.2023. The interview date will be mentioned to the shortlisted candidates.
- The interview date for the Lab Technician post is 10.02.2023.
The last date to apply is 11.02.2023.
The interview will be held on 10.02.2023.
Candidates shall complete post-graduation in Life Sciences M.Sc./M.Pharma with 3 years of experience and working knowledge in Clinical research, data entry, and analysis.