PGIMER SR CBT Date 2020 – Download Admit Card. Postgraduate Institute Of Medical Education And Research, Chandigarh. It is for the information of all candidates appearing for the said exam that the online computer based test is scheduled on 21st June 2020 in the morning shift (09.00 AM to 09.50 AM). Candidates will be required to report at the examination venue as mentioned in his/her Admit card at 07:30 AM. The entry of candidates will be closed at 08:30 AM. The admit cards will be available for downloading w.e.f. 14.06.2020 at official site. The said examination will be held in four examination cities i.e. Bengaluru, Chandigarh/Mohali/ nearby cities, Delhi/NCR & Kolkata and the examination centres will be allocated to the candidates in the examination cities as per 1st choice of examination city given by him/her in the online application form.
PGIMER SR CBT Date 2020
Name of the Board
|Postgraduate Institute Of Medical Education And Research, Chandigarh.|
Admit Card Release date
Exam Date Released
PGIMER SR CBT Exam Details 2020:
However, it will be ensured that in respect of candidates who have also applied for DM/M.Ch. course of PGIMER, the candidates may get the same examination centre for Senior Residency and DM/M.Ch. examination. Accordingly, candidates may plan their travel arrangements in advance. No request for change of exam centre will be considered. The candidates will be required to follow the instructions strictly as per Annexure attached with the notice. Refer Advertisement No.PGI/RC/017/2020/1377 dated 01.04.2020 with subsequent corrigendums dated 21.04.2020, 09.05.2020, 13.05.2020 and Notice dated 27.05.2020 wherein tenure posts of Senior Residents & Jr./Sr. Demonstrators in different specialities and Senior Medical Officers (Casualty in Emergency) for PGIMER, Chandigarh; AIIMS, Bathinda and AIIMS, Bilaspur (HP) were advertised and the computer based test for these posts has been scheduled to be held on 21st June 2020 in the Morning Shift.
Instruction to the Candidates:
- Please note that it is mandatory to bring a printed copy of the downloaded Admit Card with two recent passport size colored photograph. You are also advised to take advantage of Mock test available at www.pgimer.edu.in to have acquaintance of the online computer-based test environment. Candidates who had applied for posts in more than one department will be allowed to appear for Computer Based Test for one post /department only. Please read the instructions mentioned in the ADMIT CARD carefully and bring only REQUIRED ADDITIONAL ITEMS as mentioned in the Instructions.
- This Admit Card is subject to the conditions that if ineligibility is detected at any stage, the candidature will be cancelled
- PGIMER, Chandigarh reserves the right to verify the identity and genuineness of each candidate by taking thumb impression and photograph of the candidate or by other means including biometrics capturing
- In order to get entrance into examination venue/ lab, candidates will be mandatorily required to comply with the following failing which he/ she will not be allowed to appear in the exam:
- Candidates must cover their nose and mouth with masks and should carry hand sanitizer in a pocket size transparent bottle of 50 ml. However, they will not be allowed to carry the same inside the examination hall/ computer lab
- It will be mandatory for all the candidates to download the “Aarogya Setu” App in their Mobile Phones. The Aarogya Setu dashboard must show Candidates’ Risk Factor as “Safe” or “Low Risk” to be allowed. All candidates with temperature >99.14 will not be permitted Candidates will also be required to show his/ her status on Aarogya Setu App
- Candidates will be required to go through thermal screening before entering into the examination venue. He/ she should not have body tempreture > 99.14 and/ or should not be constantly coughing or sneezing
- Candidates must bring printed ADMIT CARD of Senior Residents, Senior Medical Officer and Junior / Senior Demonstrator Recruitment Exam
- Candidates must bring Original Photo ID card issued by the Competent Govt. Authority such as: Aadhaar Card/ eAadhaar Card/PAN Card/ Driving License/Elector’s Photo ID Card (EPIC)/ Passport containing photograph of candidate. No photocopies will be accepted. Candidate should note that his/ her name on the Identity proof and Admit Card should be the same
- Candidates must bring his/her two recent passport size colored Photographs and affix two of these photographs on the desired location on the Admit Card and one on the Attendance sheet in the Test Centre and sign at the provided area in presence of the invigilator at the time of exam.
- The Admit Card must be signed by the invigilator and Candidate Copy will retained by the candidate and produced at the time of document verification/interview
- All the Candidates appearing for the computer based test are instructed “NOT TO BRING” water bottle, car key (Remote), chain, any mobile phones/ pager/pen/ wrist watch/ ring/ wallets/ ladies purse/ ornaments (earrings, rings, nose pins etc.) or any other electronic device, the candidates with these articles will not be permitted to enter in the examination hall. The examination centers are not responsible for the safe custody of the belongings of the candidates and they will have to make their own arrangement for their safe custody outside the Examination Centre. However, the candidates are required to bring their photo identity proof.
- Senior Residents, Senior Medical Officer and Junior / Senior Demonstrator Recruitment Exam examination will commence at 9:00 A.M. sharp. The candidate should report at the examination venue at 7:30 A.M. The entry of the Main Gate will be closed at 08:30 A.M. You need to undergo scrutiny/ screening process at the Test Center and hence to report early. Candidates must observe physical distancing at the examination centre
- The examination will be a computer-based Test (CBT)/online. Check the seating plan and Identify the Room/Lab allotted while maintaining social distancing
- Rough sheets and pens will be provided for calculation which must be returned after the test. Candidate should clearly write his / her name and roll number on each rough sheet.
- Candidates should note that they are being allowed to appear in the online computer based examinations without having decided their eligibility for the post as their online applications have not been scrutinized so far. The candidates who will be found eligible after scrutiny of their online applications w.r.t. recruitment rules of the concerned post and will be shortlisted candidates based on this computer-based test will only be considered for further recruitment process i.e. Departmental Interview and Assessment.
- Questions “Answered and Marked for Review” will be considered for evaluation. Candidate should note that there will be negative marking to the extent of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer
- Candidates are advised to locate their test center and its accessibility at least a day before the test so that they can reach the center on time on the day of the exam
- Once the exam starts, candidates will not be allowed to leave the test center for any reason until the test is over
- Request for change of test center will NOT be entertained.
- Failure to comply with these instructions will entail expulsion / cancellation of candidature or appropriate legal action.
- Copying or noting down questions is strictly prohibited.
- The candidates are advised to have a regular visit PGI official website i.e. ‘www.pgimer.edu.in’ for further information /instructions, if any.
- At the examination hall you are advised to read the Instructions carefully in your computer screen before start answering
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|