PGIMER Vacancy Notice 2020 has released on the official website. Applications are invited for filling the post of “Research Associate cum Lab Supervisor” for the research project “Study of Multiply-Fortified Salt among Women of Reproductive Age in India” funded by UCSF. Interested candidates should email their CV’s (detailed) along with total experience to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line titled “Application for the post of Research Associate cum Lab Supervisor latest by 28-05-2020 up to 05:00 pm.
PGIMER Vacancy Notice 2020 Details
Name of the Board
|Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research|
|Name of the Post||
Research Associate cum Lab Supervisor
|As Per Norms|
Eligibility Details for Research Associate:
- Age Limit: Applicable candidates should have the age limit as per norms of the organization.
- Educational Qualifications: Applicable candidates must have to complete the Post Graduate in Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Lab. Hematology having lab experience of 7-10 years/ Ph.D. in Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/Hematology with 2-3 years of experience.
- Strong Hematology/ Biochemistry experienced candidate will be preferred.
Salary Details for Research Associate:
- Commensurate with qualification and experience.
- That means the salary package is based on the Qualification & Experience or the performance in the selection process.
Important Instructions for the candidates:
- Candidate will monitor and supervise lab-related activities in the field lab and PGIMER laboratory.
- He/she will manage and train lab staff in sample collection and biomarkers assessment.
- He/she will liaise with study team members to ensure all lab-related activities are being implemented properly and according to schedule.
- He/she will also supervise and ensure the shifting of samples from the field to laboratory, proper storage, and biomarker analysis of the defined study parameters.
- Along with this he/she will also be responsible for the purchase and managing all the lab supplies and will share regular updates with study investigators.
- Should be able to successfully coordinate, implement and monitor all lab-related activities; – Purchasing and managing supplies for the lab activities.
- Plan and supervise lab-related activities in the field/ lab and provide technical support to lab staff.
- Perform/monitor the biomarker analysis of the defined study parameters – Monitor the OC/QA of the data generated for the biomarker assays.
- He/she will be responsible for proper record keeping and compilation of all lab-related activities.
- Should be able to take the conference calls with foreign collaborators of this study as per USA timings.
- The post is purely temporary.
- Employment will automatically terminate upon completion/termination of the project and there is no liability for permanent employment on PGIMER Chandigarh or Principal Investigator or funding agency.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. The date, time, and venue of the interview will be informed to the candidate by E-mail/SMS.
- Any application received after the expiry of vacancy notice will not be entertained.
- No TA/ DA will be provided.
How to Apply for the PGIMER Recruitment 2020:
Interested and the eligible candidates can apply with the guidance of this blog. Because we provide full details of the PGIMER vacancy. So the candidates read carefully. Candidates may email their CV’s (detailed) along with total experience to the given mail id on or before the last date that is 28-05-2020.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|