PM Modi inaugurates 1.75 lakh houses built under PMAY – Gramin in MP. Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated 1.75 lakh houses built under Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana – Gramin in 12 thousand villages in Madhya Pradesh. The Prime Minister released the ‘Griha Pravesham’ plaque and inaugurated all the houses simultaneously.
17 lakh poor households have also benefited from Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana – Gramin till now in Madhya Pradesh. Chief Minister informed that from 17th Of September, the birthday of the Prime Minister, the State will start distributing ration entitlement slips to 37 lakh poor people of the State.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) is an initiative by Government of India in which affordable housing will be provided to the urban poor with a target of building 20 million affordable houses by 31 March 2022.
About Madhya Pradesh:
- Chief Minister: Shivraj Singh Chouhan
- Governor: Anandiben Patel
- Capital: Bhopal
1) PM Modi addressed street vendors through Svanidhi Samvaad programme in which state? – Madhya Pradesh
2) Madhya Pradesh Govt launched which campaign that will focus on those who are not wearing masks? – Roko Toko campaign
3) India’s first e-waste clinic opened in which city? – Bhopal, MP
4) MP Govt launched which yojana for the welfare of all 12.55 lakh employees of the state? – Mukhyamantri karmachari swasthya bima Yojana
5) Which state becomes the 1st state to launch unified vehicle registration card & 2nd to launch unified driving license? – Madhya Pradesh
6) Which state won the 1st position for its implementation of Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana (PMMVY)? – Madhya Pradesh
7) Every year Namaste Orchha festival Celebarted in which state? – Madhya Pradesh
8) Which Sanctuary of Madhya Pradesh received eco-sensitive zone tag? – National Chambal Sanctuary
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|