PM Modi to participate in ‘Grih Pravesham’ under Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana via video conference. Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi will participate in ‘Grih Pravesham’ and inaugurate 1.75 lakh houses built under Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana – Gramin (PMAY-G) in the state of Madhya Pradesh, on 12th September, via video conferencing. All of these houses have been built during the current challenging COVID-19 pandemic period.
Under PMAY-G, each beneficiary is given 100% grant of Rs. 1.20 lakh with a sharing ratio of 60:40 between Centre and State.
Funds for all these houses constructed under PMAY-G are given by way of 4 instalments directly into the bank account of the beneficiary after verification of various stages of construction through Geo tagged photographs.
The scheme envisages to construct 2.95 crore houses by the year 2022.
In addition to the unit assistance, the beneficiaries are provided support of unskilled labour wages for 90/95 person days under Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS) and assistance of Rs. 12,000 for construction of toilets through Swachh Bharat Mission- Gramin, MGNREGS or any other dedicated source of funding.
About Madhya Pradesh:
- Chief Minister: Shivraj Singh Chouhan
- Governor: Anandiben Patel
- Capital: Bhopal
1) Recently, Which Campaign was launched in Madhya Pradesh for the migrant workers passing through the state? – The Charan Paduka Campaign
2) Recently, PM Modi launched which Yojana to enhance fish production to 70 lakh tonnes by 2024-25? -Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana
3) Which City has been Ranked India’s Cleanest City 4th Time in a Row in 5th Swachh Survekshan 2020? – Indore, Madhya Pradesh
4) MP Police launched which campaign for the elderly people above the age of 60 years? – Ek Sankalp – Bujurgo ke naam
5) Gwalior Chambal Expressway of Madhya Pradesh will be Renamed as – Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Chambal Progressway.
6) Recently, Which Union Minister laid foundation stones for 45 highway projects in Madhya Pradesh? – Nitin Gadkari
7) MP Govt launched which campaign for those who do not Wear Masks? – Roko –Toko campaign
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|