PM Narendra Modi to address Grand Challenges Annual Meeting 2020 – Highlights. Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi will deliver Key Note in Grand Challenges Annual Meeting 2020. The Annual Meeting is planned to be scheduled on 19 October 2020. The Meeting will be held virtually through Video Conferencing.
- The Grand Challenges Annual Meeting, for the last 15 years, has fostered international innovation collaborations to address the biggest challenges in health and development.
- Discussions will be held about the key priorities for accelerating progress across the Sustainable Development Goals in the post-pandemic world.
- The Grand Challenges Annual Meeting 2020 will be co-hosted by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India, the Indian Council of Medical Research and NITI Aayog.
- The Grand Challenges India was set up as a partnership of the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation in 2012.
- Approximately 1,600 people from 40 countries will participate in this annual meeting.
- Who will represent India in Third Edition of India US 2+2 Dialogue? – S JaiShankar
- ‘RAISE 2020’, is the first global Artificial Intelligence Summit of which country? – India
- India-US ‘2+2’ dialogue 2020 to be held in – New Delhi
- The virtual Global Vaccine Summit 2020 was hosted by which country’s Prime Minister? – UK
- The 51st annual WEF Davos meeting by the World Economic Forum will be held in which month? – January 2021
- The United Nation’s COP 26 climate change summit, which has been postponed to 2021, was scheduled to be held in which city? – Glascow
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|