PM Narendra Modi to launch Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana & e-Gopala App. Prime Minister Narendra Modi will launch the Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana (PMMSY), along with the e-Gopala App on 09 September, 2020.
The PMMSY is a flagship scheme for focused and sustainable development of fisheries sector in the country with an estimated investment of Rs. 20,050 crores, the highest-ever in the sector for its implementation during a 5-year period.
To enhance fish production by an additional 70 lakh tonne by 2024-25, increasing fisheries export earnings to Rs.1,00,000 crore by 2024-25, and doubling of incomes of fishers and fish farmers, as per a statement by the PMO.
- e-Gopala App is a comprehensive breed improvement marketplace and information portal for direct use of farmers.
- In this digital launch, which will be attended by Union Minister and MoS for Fisheries, Animal Husbandry and Dairy, the Governor and Chief Minister of Bihar will also be present.
1) Who is the Union Minister for Ministry of Animal Husbandry, Dairying and Fisheries – Giriraj Singh
2) Who is the Minister of state for Ministry of Animal Husbandry, Dairying and Fisheries – Pratap Chandra Sarangi
3) What is the Constituency of Union Minister Giriraj Singh – Begusarai, Bihar
4) PM Modi inaugurates DefExpo in which state? – Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
5) PM Modi inaugurated agriculture university building in –Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh
6) Recently, PM Modi virtually inaugurated Supreme Court of which country? – Mauritius
7) Name the technology platform to solve the problems of MSME launched by PM Modi – CHAMPIONS
8) Name the platform launched by PM to honour the taxpayers: Transparent Taxation – Honoring the Honest
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|