PNB Office Assistant Call Letter 2020 Released. Punjab National Bank has going to conduct the Examination on 01.11.2020 for Office Assistant post. The official released the Call Letter for the following posts. Candidates can download the PNB Office Assistant Call Letter 2020 in the mentioned link in our blog.
PNB Call Letter 2020:
|Name of the Board||Punjab National Bank|
|Post Name||Office Assistant|
|Status||Admit Card Released|
PNB Office Assistant Call Letter 2020:
- With reference to your Application for the above recruitment in response to the advertisement published in the newspapers, and posted on the website www.pnbindia.in, please appear for the Written Examination at your own expenses on the date, time and venue mentioned subject to the terms and conditions set out below.
- Please bring this call letter with your photograph affixed thereon, Photo identity proof in original and a photocopy – THIS IS ESSENTIAL. Please hand over this call-letter along with photocopy of photo identity proof duly stapled together to the invigilator.
- Candidates must report at the examination venue before the time of the examination as printed on this call-letter. Candidates arriving after the time printed on the call letter will not be permitted to enter the Examination Hall nor shall a candidate be permitted to leave the examination hall till the time for the test is over and/or permission to leave the hall is given by the test administrator.
- Your photograph affixed on the call letter should match the one submitted with the application form failing which your candidature may be rejected even if appeared for the examination. Your signature should tally with the signature provided in the application form and in case of discrepancy; your candidature may be rejected even if appeared for the examination.
- You must bring the call letter along with photo identity proof (such as PAN Card/Passport/Permanent Driving License/Voter’s Card/Bank Passbook with photograph/Photo Identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer (on official letterhead)/Photo Identity proof issued by a People’s Representative (on official letterhead)/Identity Card issued by a recognised College/University/Aadhar/E-Aadhar Card with a photograph /Employee ID) in original as well as a photocopy. Please note that your name as appearing on the call letter (provided by you during the process of registration) should exactly match the name as appearing on the photo identity proof. If there is any mismatch between the names indicated in the Call Letter and Photo Identity Proof you will not be allowed to appear for the examination. Ration Card and Learner’s Driving License will NOT be accepted as valid ID proof. In case of candidates who have changed their name will be allowed only if they produce Gazette notification/their marriage certificate/affidavit.
- The call letter along with the photocopy of photo identity proof duly stapled together should be submitted to the invigilator in the examination hall failing which the candidate will not be permitted to appear for the test. Do not forget to write your Roll No. on the photo copy of Photo Identity proof. Candidates should sign in the respective space provided on the call-letter in the presence of the invigilator.
- Candidates should ascertain exact location of the venue well in advance of the date of examination.
- The candidates must reach the venue of examination by the time mentioned above. Please note that the candidate reporting 30 minutes after the reporting time will not be allowed in the examination hall nor shall a candidate be permitted to leave the examination hall till the time for the test is over and the test administrator has given permission to leave. The test will begin after completion of the formalities like checking of attendance, obtaining signature on the call letter and collection of call letters along with photo identity proof etc. Punjab National Bank will not be responsible for any delay or disruption in transport.
- A handout booklet giving information about the type of tests you will be taking is available as given in Annexure I. Please download the booklet and study it carefully. 6. You should bring a ball point pen with you to the examination hall.
- Please note that you are allowed to appear only once for the examination for above mentioned post. Multiple appearances will result in cancellation of candidature. In case more than one call letter has been generated, you are advised to appear only once on the date and at the time mentioned on the respective call letter. All other call letters are to be surrendered.
- Candidates should strictly comply with the directions given to you by the test administrator/invigilator. If any candidate is found disregarding these directions, he/she will be liable to be debarred from the test.
- Candidates are advised not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones/pagers to the venue of examination as arrangement for safekeeping cannot be assured. Any candidate found resorting to any unfair means or malpractice or any misconduct while appearing at the examination including giving/receiving help to/from any candidate during the test will be disqualified. The candidate should be vigilant to ensure that no other candidate is able to copy from his/her answers. If it is inferred/concluded that the responses have been shared among candidates and scores obtained are not genuine/valid, Punjab National Bank reserves right to cancel the candidature of the concerned candidates and the result of such candidates (disqualified) will be withheld.
- Following items are not allowed inside the examination centre:- Any stationery item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner, Any communication device like Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band etc. Other items like Goggles, Handbags, Hair-pin, Hair-band, Belt, Cap, Any watch/Wrist Watch, Camera, Any metallic item, Any eatable item opened or packed, water bottle, Any other item which could be used for unfair means for hiding communication devices like camera, blue tooth devices etc. Candidates must leave all such accessories/ items / devices outside the exam hall at their own risk. Punjab National Bank will not be responsible for any misplaced / lost items of candidates. All ornaments like Ring, Earrings, Nose-pin, Chain/Necklace, Pendants, Badge, brooch etc. will be thoroughly checked.
- Anyone found to be disclosing, publishing, reproducing, transmitting, storing or facilitating transmission and storage of test contents in any form or any information therein in whole or part thereof or by any means verbal or written, electronic or mechanical or taking away the papers supplied in the examination hall or found to be in unauthorised possession of test content is likely to be prosecuted.
- Person with Benchmark Disability should contact the Test Centre Administrator of the test venue at least 30 minutes before the time of examination for assistance in seating, if needed.
- Any request for change of centre/venue/date/session will not be entertained. 14. You may please note that this call-letter does not constitute an offer of employment by Punjab National Bank.
- Your admission to the examination is strictly provisional. Before coming for the examination, please ensure that you are eligible according to the eligibility criteria stipulated in the Advertisement. If you are not eligible, your candidature will be cancelled at any stage.
- On completion of the examination, candidate must submit the Question Paper and OMR answer sheet to the invigilator before exiting the venue.
- Any canvassing for selection including change of date, time and venue shall be considered as disqualification.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|