PNGRB Recruitment 2020 notification has released on the official site. PNGRB that is Petroleum & Natural Gas Regulatory Board has invites applications for appointment of Individual Consultant category position Engineering Level 1 post on contract basis. The details of level of the individual consultant, qualifications and experience required are as following. Interested candidates can download the application form from our website. The application last date is 18-06-2020.
PNGRB Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of the Board||Petroleum & Natural Gas Regulatory Board|
|Name of the Post||Engineering Level 1|
|Application Starting Date||20-05-2020|
|Last Date to Apply||18-06-2020|
Eligibility Details for Individual Consultants:
- Age Limit: Applicable candidates should have the age limit as per norms of the board. Candidates can check the official eligibility of this board from official website. We provide the direct link to access the official website.
- Educational Qualifications: Applicable candidates must have to complete the Graduate Degree in Engineering/Master’s Degree in Science/Economics/Operations Research or Equivalent from a Recognized ‘University or Institution.
- Experience Details: Experience up to 5 years in Techno-economic project appraisal/evaluation/choice of project involving large investment in the field of oil and gas pipelines storages capacities, marketing infrastructure/city gas distribution etc,.
Terms and conditions for individual consultants:
- While their term of appointment willbe initially for one year extendable by an(other two years, one year at a time, at the discretion of PNGRB, they will be on probation for a period of six months. Based on their performance during the probation period, the appointment of the individual consultant may be confirmed by the Board for the balance period.
- For individual consultant under Level I, Rs 50,000/- with 10 percent increase on completion of each year in No other allowance on account of conveyance, telephone, etc will be paid.
- PNGRB reserves the right to terminate or curtail the consultancy period at any time without assigning any reason. In case the individual consultant desires to leave the consultancy services, he/she may do so by giving three months’
- The individual consultants shall discharge such responsibilities diligently as may be assigned to them from time to time and shall abide by all day to day working conditions/facilities like closed holidays, working hours, etc of PNGP&.
- The individual consultants shall maintain confidentiality of the information/data, etc. In case it is found to be violating the code of conduct, which is generally applicable for working in a Government office/establishment, by or on behalf of any individual consultant, apart from terminating the consultancy period, PNGRB reserves the right to take any other action as it may deem fit including Legal remedies available to it such as filling of FIR, civil/criminal case/other, etc and may further debar such individual consultant from future engagement by the
- The consultancy period. They may accumulate these leaves up to a maximum of three days and avail the same together. Beyond the above allowable leaves, the monthly consultancy fee will be reduced
- The selected individual consultants will be appointed on contract basis only and they will not have any right or claim for permanent employment with PNGRB. PNGRB will not entertain any type of correspondence in this
- The selected individual consultants will be required to sign a copy of the appointment letter and the terms & conditions, which will be treated as a contract, at the time of joining PNGRB. Otherwise, their appointment as individual consultant shall stand
How to Apply for PNGRB Recruitment 2020:
Those candidates who are meeting the requirements of qualification and experience and are agreeable to the terms & conditions mentioned above are requested to submit their applications. Along with copies of documents in support of their qualifications and experience, addressed to given address. Candidates can also send their application through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org by enclosing all requisite documents on or before l8 ‘h June 2020.
Joint Adviser (AKG),
Petroleum and Natural Gas Regulatory Board,
1st Floor, World Trade Centre, Babar Road,
New Delhi – 110001.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|