POSOCO Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. Power System Operation Corporation Limited (POSOCO) has been established as a wholly owned Government of India Company with the following mission: “Ensure Integrated Operation of Regional and National Power Systems to facilitate transfer of electric power within and across the regions and trans-national exchange of power with Reliability, Security and Economy.”
Job Description and Responsibilities:
Director (Finance) is a member of the Board of Directors and reports to the Chairman and Managing Director. He is overall in charge of finance and accounts functions of the organization and is responsible for evolving and formulating finance policies.
POSOCO Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Power System Operation Corporation Limited (POSOCO)|
- The applicant should be a Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant or a full time MBA/PGDM course with good academic record from a recognized University/Institution.
- Officers of Organized Group ‘A’ Accounts Services [i.e. Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Indian Defence Accounts Service, Indian Railway Accounts Service, Indian Civil Accounts Service, Indian P&T Accounts & Finance Service and Indian Cost Accounts Service] working in the appropriate level are exempted from these educational qualifications.
- Further, applicants from the Central Govt./Armed Forces of the Union/All India Services, will also be exempted from the educational qualifications the applicants have ‘the relevant experience’. In respect of applicants from Organized Group ‘A’ Accounts Services/Central Government/Armed Forces of the Union/All India Services, Chartered Accountant/Cost Accountant/MBA/PGDM will be a desirable educational qualification.
On the date of occurrence of vacancy (DOV)
Age of superannuation 60 years
|45||2 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.||45||
3 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of interview.
(a)Central Public Sector Enterprises
Eligible Scale of Pay:
- 7250-8250 (IDA) Pre 01/01/1992
- 9500-11500 (IDA) Post 01/01/1992
- 20500-26500 (IDA) Post 01/01/1997
- 51300-73000 (IDA) Post 01/01/2007
- 120000-280000 (IDA) Post 01.01.2017
- 18400-22400 (CDA) Pre-revised post 01.01.1996
- 37400-67000 + GP 10000 (CDA) post 01.01.2006
- 144200-218200 (Level 14) CDA post 01.01.2016
The minimum length of service required in the eligible scale will be one year for internal candidates, and two years for others as on the date of vacancy.
Submission of Applications:
All applicants should send their applications as per the format at Annexure.
- The applicants should submit their applications through proper channel as follows:
(a) Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services: through Cadre Controlling authority.
(b) CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in CPSE: through the concerned Administrative Ministry.
(c) Below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
(d) CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in State PSE: through the concerned Administrative Secretary and Cadre Controlling Authority, if any, of the State Government.
(e) Below Board level in SPSE: through the concerned SPSE.
(f) Private Sector: directly to the PESB.
- Applicants from Private Sector must submit the following documents along with the application form:
(a) Annual Reports of the Company for the last 3 years preceding the calendar year in which the post was advertised (please provide URL or attach/enclose);
(b) Whether the company is listed or not; if yes, documentary proof (please provide URL or attach/enclose);
(c) Evidence of working at Board level or at least a post of the level immediately below the Board level;
(d) Self-attested copies of documents in support of age and qualifications;
(e) The relevant Jobs handled in the past with details.
The Applicants Can Either
(a) Fill up the Application Form online against this Job Description on the website of PESB – https://pesb.gov.in/ and thereafter forward it online.
(1) Fill up the Application Form online against this Job Description on the website of PESB – https://pesb.gov.in/, take a printout and send it offline.
(1) Last time/date of receipt of complete application duly forwarded to PESB is by 15.00 hours on 19/08/2020. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated time/date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated time/date shall be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview. Applications are to be addressed to Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, BlockNo. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|