POWERGRID Company Secretary Professional Recruitment 2020 Last Date (12.09.2020). Power Grid Corporation of India is looking for professionals with experience in Company Secretariat for engagement on short term contract basis. Candidates can apply online Open on or before 12.09.2020. POWERGRID Company Secretary Professional Recruitment 2020 details are given below in our blog.
|Name of the Board||Power Grid Corporation of India|
|Post Name||Company Secretary Professional (On Contract)|
Application fee (Non refundable Rs. 400/-)
How to Apply?
- Application window shall be open from 21.08.2020 to 12.09.2020. Interested eligible candidates are advised to log on to www.powergridindia.com -> Career Section ->Job opportunities and apply online.
- Candidates will have to upload the documents while filling up the application.
- Candidates should ensure that all important details like name, date of birth, address, qualification, experience details etc. are duly filled in.
- Candidates will have to correctly declare their Name and Date of Birth as mentioned in their Birth certificate or matric certificate. Candidates will have to declare their category correctly and must be in a position to submit relevant certificate in prescribed format as and when asked by POWERGRID.
- Candidates must correctly enter the qualification details including date of acquiring qualification as mentioned in their certificates.
- Candidate should take a print out of the completed application and keep with him/ her safely for future reference.
- Candidates shall be required to bring a valid photo ID to the interview. Photocopies of the original identification document shall not be acceptable. Candidates will not be permitted to appear for interview if original and valid photo identification is not presented.
- Fill up other details in the application very carefully. Please take care while filling out the email/ alternative email fields since all important communication shall be through emails only.
- On submission of valid application, the system will generate a “Resume” with a registration number. Candidate should take a print out of the completed application and keep with him/ her safely for future reference.
- The primary email ID entered by the candidate is the Login ID and the unique Registration Number generated is the password for logging in to POWERGRID Online application system.
11.If you are not exempted from payment of application fees (only SC/ST/ PwD/ Ex-SM candidates are exempted), you are required to login to your candidate login section and then deposit non-refundable application fees of Rs. 400/- through online mode. On submission of application fees, your application process will be treated as complete.
- No hard copy of application is required to be sent to any address by post. 13.In-complete applications / applications without application fees (if applicable) will be rejected.
For detailed instructions regarding payment of application fee CLICK HERE (https://www.powergridindia.com/online-payment-application-fees). Candidates are requested to go through the instructions carefully and ensure payment of fees on time.
- Candidates should submit only single application and application once submitted cannot be altered. A valid e-mail ID is essential for submission of the online application. POWERGRID will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates.
- Candidates are advised to make a note of their e-mail ID as entered in the application form and Registration Number generated at the top right hand corner of the ‘Resume’. These would be required for accessing information through candidate login during the later stage of the recruitment process.
- Once applied, the applicants are advised to check the web site as well as their registered email regularly for any updates
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|