POWERGRID Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. POWERGRID invites application from experienced legal professionals to fill the General Manager (Law) / E8 & Assistant Officer Trainee (Company Secretary) vacancy in the law discipline. So, candidates can apply online from 07.07.2020 to 06.08.2020. POWERGRID Recruitment 2020 details are given below in our blog.
POWERGRID Recruitment Details
Name of the Board
|Power Grid Corporation of India|
General Manager (Law) / E8 & Assistant Officer Trainee (Company Secretary)
07.07.2020 to 06.08.2020
- Assistant Officer Trainee (Company Secretary) – 02
- General Manager (Law) – 01
Candidates should be Associate Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India/ Post Graduate qualification in Law with specialization in Commercial/ Corporate Law/ Labour/ Taxation Law will be an added advantage.
Upper Age Limit:
Assistant Officer Trainee (Company Secretary) – 28 years as on 06.08.2020 (Candidates should have been born on or after 07.08.1992)
General Manager (Law) / E8 – 52 years as on 06.08.2020 (Candidates should have been born on or after 07.08.1968)
Grade & Pay Scale:
E8 Grade – Rs.1, 20,000 – 2, 80,000 /-
The selection process will comprise of Written Test (CBT), followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview of the candidates who qualify in Written Test and are shortlisted category wise for the GD and Interview.
Non-refundable application fees of Rs. 500/- through online mode. On submission of application fees, your application process will be treated as complete.
How to Apply?
- From 07.07.2020 onwards, interested and eligible candidates have to register themselves online, irrespective of the applications made earlier for any other post/recruitment process in POWERGRID, at POWERGRID website www.powergridindia.com with details of the required information. Last Date of Online application and Application Fee submission is 06.08.2020. Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted.
- Fill up all details in the application very carefully. Please take care while filling out the email/ alternative email fields since all-important communication shall be through emails only.
- Upon completion, the candidate should submit the online application by clicking the Submit button at the bottom of the page. If the same is accepted, the system will generate a unique POWERGRID Registration Number which shall appear in the completed application form.
- The primary email ID entered by the candidate is the Login ID and the unique Registration Number generated is the password for logging in to POWERGRID Online application system.
- If you are not exempted from payment of application fees (only SC/ST/PwD/ ExSM/ Departmental candidates are exempted), you are required to login to your candidate login section and then deposit non-refundable application fees your application process will be treated as complete.
- Candidates will have to upload their latest color passport size photograph
- Candidates must correctly enter the qualification details including date of acquiring qualification as mentioned in their certificates.
- Candidate should take a print out of the completed application and keep with him/ her safely for future reference.
Apply Online – Link Activate on 07.07.2020
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|