POWERGRID General Manager Recruitment 2020 Last Date (06.09.2020). POWERGRID invites application from experienced legal professionals to fill the General Manager (Law) / E8 vacancy in law discipline. Now 06.09.2020 is the last date. So, candidates hurry up and can apply online till 06.09.2020. POWERGRID General Manager Recruitment 2020 details are given below in our blog.
|Name of the Board||Power Grid Corporation of India|
|Post Name||General Manager (Law) / E8|
|Status||Last Date Reminder|
Payment of Application fee (Non refundable Rs. 500/-)
How to Apply?
- Interested eligible candidates should apply ONLINE only. Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted.
- Online Application window shall be open from 07.07.2020 to 06.08.2020. Candidates have to register themselves online at CAREER> JOB OPPORTUNITIES>OPENINGS section of POWERGRID website powergridindia.com.
- Candidates will have to correctly declare their Name and Date of Birth as mentioned in their Birth certificate or matric certificate. Candidates will have to declare their category correctly and must submit relevant certificate in prescribed format along with application and also at the time of interview. Candidates must correctly enter the qualification details including date of acquiring qualification as mentioned in their certificates.
- The online application will have one experience section divided into two parts. In the first part, candidate will have to provide the details of their experience in relevant pay scale of minimum 05 years duration. In the 2nd part, they can provide other post qualification experience in executive/gazetted cadre in an organization or as practicing lawyer.
- Candidates will have to upload the following documents in PDF format.
- a) Latest color passport size photographs (.jpg file size not exceeding 50 kb) and scanned copy of signature (.jpg file size not exceeding 30 kb)
- b) Date of Birth/ Class X passing certificate as proof of DOB
- c) Caste certificate/EWS Certificate /PwD Certificate/Ex-SM certificate/ Age relaxation Certificate
- d) Qualification Certificate & Final Mark sheet e) Proof of Experience: Experience Certificate/ Experience proof in chronological order (for Present as well as Previous employment indicating start date, end date, designation, location, pay scale & area of experience in brief).
- e) Do not include trainee level / teaching/ pre–qualification/ research experience. A chart showing present position/ level in the hierarchy in present organisation
- f) Experience certificate from Solicitor/ Advocate under whom the candidate is currently practicing (If applicable).
- g) Document in support of date of enrolment as an advocate – Registration certificate with Bar Council/ Bar Association (if applicable)
- h) Proof of Pay in relevant pay scale or equivalent level: a. Duly certified pay slips/ pay certificates for the following months in support of experience in relevant pay scale/equivalent level for 5 years: (1) July & August – 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 (2) May & June 2020
- i) Candidates must attach proof of pay scale & level. Candidates with experience in Govt. Department/ organization must produce certificate/ proof in support of their holding gazetted post along with pay scale.
- On submission of valid application, the system will generate a “Resume” with a registration number. However, submission of application will not be treated as completed till an application fee is paid. (Unless exempted from paying fees)
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|