PPQS Recruitment 2020 notification has released on the official website. Directorate of Plant Protection, Quarantine & Storage has released the recruitment notification for filling the 175 vacancy of Technical Officers. They will conduct the interview for filling this vacancy. They released the interview date & posting place. We attached this pdf of the official releases in this article. Interested candidates can download the official website from our website. They conduct the interview for the candidates on 12-06-2020. Candidates can check more details from our website.
PPQS Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of the Board
|Directorate of Plant Protection, Quarantine & Storage|
|Name of the Post||
Age Limit for Technical Officers:
Applicable candidates must have the maximum 35 years of age for male candidate and 40 years of age for female/ third gender (transgender) candidates. SC / ST candidates will be eligible for age relaxation of 5 years as per Central Government Rules.
Educational Qualifications for Technical Officers:
Applicable candidates must have to complete the MSc. Degree in Entomology or Nematology of M.Sc. in Agriculture with specialization in Entomology or Nematology of MSc. Degree in Zoology with specialization in Entomology or Nematology from a recognized University or institute or MSc. Degree in Plant Pathology of MSc. Degree in Agriculture with specialization in Plant Pathology or MSc. Degree in Botany with specialization in Plant Pathology from a recognized University or institute or MSc. in Agriculture (Agronomy) or MSc. degree in Botany with Weed Science as a subject from a recognized University or institute. Interested candidates can check more details from our website. We provide direct link to official notification.
Salary Details for Technical officers:
Directorate of Plant Protection, Quarantine & Storage will give the salary of Rs. 37,000/- per month for selected candidates (Consolidated). No other allowances like HRA, Transport Allowance, etc. will be admissible.
General Information for Candidates:
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination.
- The duration of the engagement of Technical Officers (TOs) can be discontinued owing to administrative reasons at any time by issue of one month’s notice or one month’s emoluments in lieu thereof.
- The TOs may also leave the assignment, on their own volition, by giving one month’s notice. At the end of the contracted period, the TOs will have no right to claim any employment or engagement in the DPPQS.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in interview.
- The number as well as place of engagement can be changed at the discretion of respective competent authorities.
- Selected candidates are liable to serve anywhere in locust affected areas of the states where locust survey and control work required to be undertaken.
- The TOs will be under the administrative control of the concerned officer in charge.
- The engagement will stand terminated on completion of the tenure or on the date stated in the sanction order of the DPPQS whichever is earlier whether so communicated formally on individual basis or not.
- The service of TO scan be terminated within 24 hrs notice at any stage if any activity found to be disgraceful to the office/ organization.
- Since TOs are engaged for the DPPQS work full time, the TOs will not be allowed to do any other work either full time or part time or to accept or hold another appointment with or without remuneration elsewhere.
- DPPQS will have the intellectual property rights/proprietary right on research outputs of the TOs made during the period of working in the DPPQS.
- However, in case the TOs has done some research work, his/her name can accordingly be acknowledged/included appropriately in the research paper(s) as solely decided by the officer-in-charge.
- No right in this regard can be claimed.
- The TOs shall have no legal right to claim his/her regularization/ appointment by absorption or otherwise against any regular posts or any further contractual engagement on termination of the period.
- The engagement in the employment is purely time-bound, non-regular and on co-terminus basis with the DPPQS.
- The services of the incumbent shall stand terminated automatically on expiry of the period given in the sanction.
- The TOs shall perform any other office work as assigned by the officer-in charge from time to time.
- TOs are required to adhere to the administrative, financial and disciplinary regulations of DPPQS where the incumbent is working. Regular attendance of the TOs may be ensured by the concerned officer-in-charge through biometric attendance system (wherever facility available) or keeping an attendance register (if that Station(s) is not having biometric system).
- The TOs shall hand over the work, files before the end of contractual engagement on termination of period to the concerned Station In-charge.
- The TOs shall settle their claims within two months.
How to Apply for PPQS Recruitment 2020:
Interested candidates can directly come to the given address for interview. Interview date is 12-06-2020.
Interview Address Details:
Locust Warning Organisation, Air Force Road, Jodhpur (Raj.)
|Phalodi, Jodhpur, Nagaur, Jalore|
|Locust Circle Office, Bikaner (Raj.)||
Bikaner, Suratgarh, Churu (Rajasthan) & Fazilka (Punjab)
Locust Circle Office, Jaisalmer (Raj.)
|Locust Circle Office, Palanpur (Gujarat)||
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|