PPSC Recruitment 2020 Job Offers. The Punjab Public Service Commission invites Online Application Forms from eligible candidates for recruitment to Seventy Seven (77) posts to be filled through Punjab State Civil Services Combined Competitive Examination – 2020. This Advertisement is being published as per the requisitions received from the Government of Punjab, Deptt. of Personnel vide letter No.10/35/2018-6PP3/388 dated 17/04/2020. Last date for Filling Online Application Form: 30/06/2020. PPSC Recruitment 2020 details are given below.
PPSC Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Punjab Public Service Commission|
Deputy Superintendent of Police, Tehsildar, Food Supply and Consumer Affairs Officer, Block Development & Panchayat Officer, Assistant Registrar Co-Operative Societies, Labour and Conciliation Officer, Employment Generation and Training Officer & Deputy Superintendent Jails / District Probation Officer (Grade-II)
|Punjab State Civil Services Combined Competitive Examination|
Last date for Filling Online Application Form
|Last date for depositing the Application fees by system generated Fee Challan Form.||
- Punjab Civil Service (Executive Branch) – 20
- Deputy Superintendent of Police – 26
- Tehsildar – 05
- Food Supply and Consumer Affairs Officer – 02
- Block Development & Panchayat Officer – 02
- Assistant Registrar Co-Operative Societies – 04
- Labour and Conciliation Officer – 01
- Employment Generation and Training Officer – 07
- Deputy Superintendent Jails / District Probation Officer (Grade-II) – 10
- Total – 77
The number of posts may be increased or decreased by the Govt. at any time before the selection process gets completed without giving any prior notice to the candidates.
Essential Qualifications: –
- The candidate should possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised university or institution. Provided that the candidate may be permitted to take Preliminary Competitive Examination while studying for his degree. However, the candidate shall be required to produce proof of passing the degree course for being eligible to take the Main Competitive Examination during that year.
- No candidate shall be eligible for appearing in the Preliminary Competitive Examination, unless he/she has passed the Matriculation Examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subjects or any other equivalent examination in Punjabi language, which may be specified by the Government from time to time.
- As mandated by Punjab State Civil Services (Appointment by Combined Competitive Examination) Rules, 2009 read with Punjab Civil Services (Executive Branch) Rules 1976, and Govt. instructions issued from time to time, the candidate should have attained the minimum age of 21 years and should not have attained the age of 37 years on the first day of January of the year in which the last day falls for submission of application to the Commission. In other words, the candidate should have attained the age of 21 years but should not be older than 37 years on 1 st January 2020. Provided that in the case of the post of Deputy Superintendent Police and Deputy Superintendent Jails/District Probation Officer (Grade-II) in Punjab Police Service and Punjab Prisons Service, a candidate should have attained the minimum age of 21 years and should not have attained the age of 28 years on the first day of the year, as referred to above.
- The Upper age limit may be relaxed up to 33 years for Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes of Punjab only in case of Punjab Police Service and Punjab Prisons Service.
- The Upper age limit may be relaxed up to 42 years for Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes of Punjab only in case of other services except Punjab Police Service and Punjab Prisons Service.
- Upper age limit may be relaxed up to 42 years for Widows, Divorced women and certain other Categories of women. However no age relaxation is permissible for women in case of Punjab Police Service and Punjab Prisons Service.
- Upper age limit may be relaxed up to 47 years for Physically Handicapped of Punjab only. However no age relaxation is permissible in case of Punjab Police Service and Punjab Prisons Service.
Regarding drawing the pay of the appointed candidate, as per Notification No. 7/204/2012-4FP1/66, Dated 15/01/2015 Govt. of Punjab, Department of Finance (Finance Personnel-I Branch), Chandigarh, and Notification No. 1/62016- 4P.P.1/834680/1 dated 07/09/2016 Govt. of Punjab, Department of Personnel PP-I Branch Chandigarh, fixed emolument equal to Minimum of the Pay Band without any Grade Pay or any allowance will be paid during the probation period of 3 years. It is also clear that Annual increment or any other allowance except travelling allowance will not be paid during the probation period of 3 years. However, this issue is under litigation. So, there may be some change in rules in due course, but so far the Rules stand.
How to Apply?
The candidates can ONLY apply by Filling Online Application Form, a link of which is available on the website of the Punjab Public Service Commission www.ppsc.gov.in. Further, the candidates are NOT REQUIRED to send the Hard Copy of the Online Application Form to the office of Punjab Public Service Commission. The Preliminary Combined Examination-2020 is tentatively scheduled in September, 2020. Exact date for the Preliminary examination shall be intimated later depending upon the Public Health Safety situation. Last date for Filling Online Application Form: 30/06/2020
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|