Prime Minister to Address the Conclave on School Education in 21st Century under Shikshak Parv. Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi shall address the Conclave on “School Education in 21st Century” under the National Education Policy- 2020 (NEP-2020) through video conferencing.
Ministry of Education is organising this two day conclave on the 10th and 11th September as a part of the Shiksha Parv. National Awardee teachers and other creative teachers will be a part of this conclave.
In the two days conclave, discussions by Expert Practitioners will be held to demystify some of the important themes of NEP for school education.
Shikshak Parv is being celebrated from 8th September- 25th September, to felicitate the Teachers and to take New Education Policy 2020 forward.
The Ministry will organize a series of webinars on NEP and its implementation. In these webinars, various important themes of NEP will be discussed by experts.
NEP-2020 is the first education policy of the twenty-first century which was announced after 34 years of the previous National Policy on Education 1986.
Shikshak Parv is being celebrated from 8th September- 25th September, 2020 to felicitate the Teachers and to take New Education Policy 2020 forward.
1) In NEP 2020, the current 10+2 system to be replaced by a new curricular structure. What is the new curricular structure? – 5+3+3+4
2) Who among the following was the Chairman of newly constituted drafting NEP 2020 in June 2017? – Dr. K. Kasturirangan
3) Who is the Union Minister of Education – Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’
4) What is the constituency of Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’- Hardwar, Uttarakhand
5) Ministry of education was renamed as ‘Ministry of HRD’ in which year? – 1985
6) The National Education Policy (NEP) 2020 targets 100% gross enrollment ratio (GER) from pre-school to secondary level by which year? – 2030
7) NEP 2020 aims to increase the Gross Enrolment Ratio in higher education from 26.3% (2018) to 50% by which year? – 2035
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|