PRL Recruitment 2021 OUT – Check Trainee Eligibility Details Here || Apply Now!!! Physical Research Laboratory (PRL) has released the notification [Advt. No.-02/2021, Advt. No.-03/2021, Advt. No.-04/2021, and Advt. No.-06/2021 & Advt. No.-07/2021] for the post of Hindi Translator Trainee, Hindi Typist Trainee, Library Trainees, Office Trainee & Computer Operator Trainees posts for 25 vacancies. The online link will be end on 25.6.2021. PRL Recruitment details such as qualification, age limit, and selection process are given below.
PRL Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|Physical Research Laboratory (PRL)|
|Name of the exam||
Hindi Translator Trainee, Hindi Typist Trainee, Library Trainees, Office Trainee & Computer Operator Trainees
No of vacancies
Physical Research Laboratory Vacancy Details:
As per the notification, overall 25 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
- Hindi Translator Trainee – 01
- Hindi Typist Trainee- 01
- Library Trainees- 03
- Office Trainee- 18
- Computer Operator Trainees- 02
PRL Eligibility Criteria for Office Trainee & Other Posts:
Hindi Translator Trainee – candidates should have Master’s Degree from a recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level.
Hindi Typist Trainee – Graduation in Arts/Science Commerce/ Management/ Computer Applications with First Class as declared by the University. Also, candidates should have studied Hindi as one of the subjects at Matriculation/Degree level OR passed either of these examinations in Hindi Medium.
Library Trainees- candidates should have Masters degree in Library and Information Science (60% marks & above). Preference will be given to candidates who have pursued the degree as regular academic course.
Office Trainee- candidates should have Graduate in Arts / Commerce/ Management / Science / Law / Computer Applications (with at least 55% Marks) from a recognized University / Institute. (Engineers not eligible)
Computer Operator Trainees- First Class BCA OR Diploma in Computer Engineering / Information Technology as declared by University / recognized institute. Preference will be given to candidates who have pursued the above degree as regular academic course.
PRL Age Limit:
- Hindi Translator Trainee: 18 to 35 years
- Computer Operator Trainees: 18 to 22 years
- All Other posts: 18 to 26 years
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
PRL Trainee Salary:
- Hindi Translator Trainee – Rs.20000
- Hindi Typist Trainee- Rs.16000
- Library Trainees- Rs.20000
- Office Trainee- Rs.16000
- Computer Operator Trainees- Rs.16000
PRL Selection Process 2021:
PRL selection will be based on Test/ Interview to get more details about www.prl.res.in recruitment.
How to apply Physical Research Laboratory Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website prl.res.in
- Click “Career” find the advertisement, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, click find apply link.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
They are allotted 25 vacancies.
The last date for the application is 25.6.2021.
Candidates can apply from the official website or here.