Puducherry 10th Exam Cancelled All Candidates Promoted to 11th

0
167
Puducherry 10th Exam Cancelled All Candidates Promoted to 11th
Puducherry 10th Exam Cancelled All Candidates Promoted to 11th

Puducherry 10th Exam Cancelled All Candidates Promoted to 11th. The Puducherry govt on Tuesday, June 09 2020, decided to cancel the Puducherry Class 10th examinations in view of Covid-19 crisis. The Puducherry chief minister V Narayanasamy announced that all the students will be promoted to the next class without holding annual board examinations. Yesterday, the Puducherry CM had said that holding of virtual classes for students appearing for the Puducherry class 10 public examinations in the Union Territory is not feasible as most of students in rural areas do not have smart phone.

Puducherry 10th Exam Cancelled:

Marks will be awarded on the basis of the students’ performance in the quarterly and half yearly examinations and their attendance. Marks in the two examinations will have 80 per cent weightage and attendance the remaining 20 per cent. Earlier today, the Tamil Nadu government also cancelled class X examinations and promoted all students. Apart from this, Chief Minister Edappadi K Palanisami-led government also cancelled Class XI pending exams.

Meanwhile, yesterday, the CM said that holding of virtual classes for students appearing for Puducherry Class 10 SSC examinations in the Union Territory is not feasible as most of students in rural areas do not have smart phones with internet facilities. However, earlier today, Tamil Nadu Government also cancelled SSLC 10th exams and class 11 exams. TN Chief Minister Edappadi K Palaniswami said “Based on requests from parents, considering the spread of COVID-19 and in bid to protect the students from the pandemic; the SSLC exams are being cancelled. All students will be declared pass”

Read More : Latest Railway Jobs 2020

Official Site

 

For Online Test SeriesClick Here
To Join Whatsapp
Click Here
To Subscribe Youtube Click Here
To Join Telegram Channel
Click Here
To Join FacebookClick Here