Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2020 notification has released on the official website. Punjab National Bank has released the official notification for the post of Chief Risk Officer. The responsibility of the Chief Risk Officer is to provided below. We provide the full details about this vacant position. So the interested candidates can check this article carefully. The duly completed application should reach us latest by 18-07-2020. We provide direct link to download the application form for this vacancy.
Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of the Board
|Punjab National Bank|
|Name of the Post||
Chief Risk Officer
|As Per Norms|
|Last Date to Apply||
Eligibility Details for Chief Risk Officer:
- Age Limit: Applicable candidates should have the age limit as given below,
- Minimum Age – 45 and Maximum Age – 55 (As on 01.01.2020).
We provide the more details about age limit from our website. Interested candidates can check more details from our website.
- Educational Qualification: Applicable candidates must have to complete the Graduate degree with Professional certification in Financial Risk Management from Global Association of Risk Professionals/ Professional Risk Management Certification from PRMIA Institute/ Holder of Chartered Financial Analyst charter awarded by CFA Institute/ Designated as Chartered Accountant by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, or equivalent abroad/ Designated as a Cost and Management Accountant by the Institute of Cost Accountants of India, or equivalent abroad.
- Experience with a Bank (India/ Abroad) / Financial Institution with substantial exposure to Credit Risk, Market risk, Operational Risk, Liquidity Risk, Interest Rate Risk, other pillar II risks and risks emanating at and from overseas operations and group entities. Exposure to Analytics will be an added advantage.
- Five years‟ experience in corporate credit and risk management at the level of Assistant General Manager or above in one or more PSBs „or‟ having similar roles and responsibilities in one or more regulated lending entity, with minimum experience of one year in corporate credit and one year in risk management.
- Good understanding of market risk and/or liquidity management and/or operational risk, with exposure to analytics being an added desirable experience.
General Instructions for Chief Risk Officers:
- Responsible for Bank-wide effective credit risk management and its implementation.
- Ensure that there are adequate resources with required skills, experience and qualification.
- Review and approval of results of credit risk management/ processes before its reporting to CRMC/RMC and/ or board.
- Translate Market Risk Management framework established by the Board of Directors into specific policies, processes and procedures that can be implemented and verified within the different business units.
- Clearly assign authority, responsibility and reporting relationships to encourage and maintain accountability and ensure that the necessary resources are available to manage market risk effectively.
- Supervise the activities of Operational Risk Management Department (ORMD) for the continual implementation of effective operational risk management framework and all its components.
- Review and approval of operational risk related policies and procedures for internal and domestic subsidiaries and overseas territories/ subsidiaries.
- GCRO would oversee the global liquidity position of the entire group of the parent entity, Punjab National Bank.
- Supervise the activities of ALM Cell for the continual implementation of the effective liquidity risk management framework and all of its components.
- Review and approval of Asset Liability Management Policy.
- Review and approval of the recommendations of the ALM Cell before submission to ALCO.
- To assess materiality and significance of other risks like Credit Concentration risk, Compliance risk, Reputational Risk, Liquidity Risk, Strategic Risk etc. and inform top management about methodologies, system or process to contain the risks.
- Overseeing risk management activities at overseas branches and various group entities of PNB.
- To monitor Pillar II risk and risk emanating from various group entities and issuing advisories to group entities for containment of risk.
- Shall approve Independent evaluation of Credit proposals through Credit Risk rating/vetting reports and Key risk factors along with independent views shall be provided for credit proposals.
- To actively participate in executive level Risk Management Committees and convene Board level RMC.
- To review and place / forward recommendations of Integrated Risk Management Division to different functional committees like Credit Risk Management Committee (CRMC), Asset Liability Management Committee (ALCO), Operational Risk Management Committee (ORMC), Group Risk Management Committee (GRMC) or sub-committee of BOARD like Risk Management Committee (RMC) of BOARD etc.
Application Fee Details:
Application fee is Rs. 1000/- payable by way of Draft drawn on any Nationalized/scheduled Bank drawn in favor of “Punjab National Bank- Recruitment of CRO” and payable at New Delhi.
How to Apply for AP Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020:
Eligible candidates may submit applications in the prescribed format which is available on the bank’s website. We provide direct link to download the application form. The duly completed application should reach us latest by 18-07-2020. No application shall be entertained beyond the stipulated date. Hard copy of the application along with all the relevant self attested supporting documents be sent by registered/speed post in a sealed envelope super scribing.
General Manager-HRD Punjab National Bank Human Resource Management Division 1 st floor, West Wing, Corporate Office Sector 10, Dwarka NEW DELHI -110075.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|