Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply for Faculty, Office Assistant and Other Posts. Punjab National Bank has released the notification for the post of Faculty, Office Assistant and Attendant. Applications are invited for the post of Faculty (2 no.), Office Assistant (2 no.) & Attendant (1 no.) each at PNB Rural Self Employment Training Institute (PNB RSETI), on contract basis for a period of One Year on fixed consideration salary. So candidates can know the notification details and download the same in our blog. The Last Date for the submission of application form is 07.10.2020
|Name of the Board||Punjab National Bank|
|Post Name||Faculty, Office Assistant and Attendant|
|Last Date to Apply||07.10.2020|
Qualification/ Other Requirement
- Shall be a Graduate/ Post Graduate viz. MSW/ MA in Rural Development/ MA in Sociology/ Psychology/ B.Sc. (Veterinary), B.Sc. (Horticulture), B.Sc. (Agri.), B.Sc. (Agri. Marketing)/B.A. with B.Ed. etc.
- Shall have a flair for teaching and possess sound Computer Knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills in the local language essential, fluency in English and Hindi will be an additional advantage.
- Skills in Typing in Local Language essential.
- Typing skill in Hindi/ English typing, an added advantage.
- Previous experience as Faculty preferred
- Shall be a Graduate viz. BSW/ BA/ B.Com./ with computer knowledge Knowledge in Basic Accounting is a preferred qualification
- Shall be fluent in spoken and written local language
- Fluency in Hindi/ English would be an added qualification
- Shall be proficient in MS Office (Word and Excel), Tally & Internet
- Skills in typing in local language is essential, Typing skills in English an added advantage
- Shall be a Matriculate
- Ability to Read and Write the Local Language preferred
- Written Test to assess General Knowledge and Computer capabilities (For Faculty & Office Assistant post)
- Personal Interview to assess communication ability, leadership qualities, attitude, problem solving ability and ability to get along with the trainees, development approach.
- Demonstration/ Presentation to assess teaching skills and communication capability. (For the post of Faculty Only)
- Fixed salary of Rs. 20,000/-
- Fixed Travel Allowance [FTA]: Actual subject to maximum of Rs. 1500/- per month against bills or can claim Rs. 500/- on declaration basis.
- EPF, ESI as per rules.
- Fixed salary of Rs. 12,000/-
- (iv) Fixed Travel Allowance [FTA]: Actual subject to maximum of Rs. 1000/- per month against bills or can claim Rs. 500/- on declaration basis.
- (v) EPF, ESI as per rules.
- Fixed salary of Rs. 8,000/-
- Fixed Travel Allowance [FTA]: Rs. 500/- per month
- EPF, ESI as per rule.
How to Apply for PNB Recruitment 2020?
Apply along with Bio-data, self attested recent photograph, photocopies of documents supporting age (Desirable age between 22 to 40 years), qualification and experience certificate to Punjab National Bank, Circle Office Jorhat, GSAD Section, Punjab National Bank, Babu Patty, Jorhat 785001 between 10.00 AM and 2.00 PM on Bank working days.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|