Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply for Faculty, Office Assistant and Other Posts. Punjab National Bank has released the notification for the post Advertisement for inviting applications for Stock Auditors. So candidates can know the notification details and download the same in our blog. The Last Date for the submission of application form is within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
|Name of the Board||Punjab National Bank|
|Post Name||Stock Auditors|
|Last Date to Apply||30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement|
Qualification/ Other Requirement
- The applicant firms / individuals should have atleast 5 years standing and experience and at least one of the partners should be a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. (FCA).
- The Firms/ partners should be practicing full time and not part time.
- The applicant firms/ individuals should have adequate staff and infrastructure and possess sufficient experience in conducting stock/ receivables audit in banks.
- The applicant firms/ individuals should have a good track record and should preferably be on the approved panel of some leading commercial banks/ NBFCs.
Duration of empanelment
- The duration of empanelment will be for a period of 3 years.
- The performance of the empanelled auditors will be reviewed every two years by appropriate authority for continuation thereafter.
- The empanelment will be restricted to one Zone of the Bank. (list of Zones with address of respective Zonal Office is given as per annexure-I).
- The firms / individuals already empanelled need to apply afresh.
- The applicant firm / individual should not have been debarred by RBI/ ICAI/any other apex body.
- The applicant firm / individual should not have been found guilty of misconduct in professional capacity.
- The applicant firm / individual should not have had any adverse case against them and should not have been convicted of any offence.
- The applicant firm / individual should not have been de-paneled by any bank / FI from carrying out stock / receivables verification work.
How to Apply for PNB Recruitment 2020?
The firms / individuals desirous of applying may submit their application in the prescribed format as per annexure – II along with relevant enclosures / documents to the nearest/ applicable zonal office within 30 days of this notice for further action. Notwithstanding the above, the bank reserves the right to amend / modify any terms and conditions of empanelment and withdraw the advertisement without any notice.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|