Punjab Revenue Department Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply for Professional Graduates Post. Applications are invited for the following posts of Professional Graduate and Accountant (on purely contract basis and with fixed remuneration) at State Head Office under the State Disaster Management Authority (SDMA) and Professional Graduate in each district under the District Disaster Management Authority (DDMA) which are non-transferable and preference will be given to the resident of that district. Applications should reach in the office of Director Disaster Management Punjab, Room No. 3, Third Floor, Punjab Civil Secretariat Building, Sector – l. Chandigarh by post along with Demand Draft of Rs. 800/- in case= of General Category and Rs. 300/- for SCS’ in favor of Director Disaster Management Payable at Chandigarh by or before 15 June, 2020.
Punjab Revenue Department Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Department of Revenue Rehabitation and Disaster Management Government of Punjab|
Professional Graduate & Accountant
|Last date to apply||
Punjab Revenue Department Professional Graduate Vacancy 2020:
- Professional Graduate – 24
- Accountant – 01
Total Vacancies – 25
Punjab Revenue Department Professional Graduate Age Limit 2020:
Professional Graduate – Candidate should not below 25 years and above 37 years as on 01.04.2020
Accountant – Candidate should not below 25 years and above 37 years as on 01.04.2020
Punjab Revenue Department Professional Graduate Education Qualification 2020:
Graduation in any discipline of Engineering or MBA or MCA or Master’s Degree in any discipline, including but not limited to geography, mathematics or statistics from a recognized Institute/University. (Preferably in Disaster Management).
B.Com with 50% of Marks, working knowledge of Accounting and laity software
Punjab Revenue Department Professional Graduate Salary 2020:
Professional Graduate – Rs. 50,000/- (Fifty Thousand) per month only
Accountant – Rs. 35,000/- (Thirty Five Thousand only) per month only.
Punjab Revenue Department Professional Graduate Application Fee 2020:
Applications should reach in the office pf Director Disaster Management Punjab, Room No. 3, Third Floor, Punjab Civil Secretariat Building, Sector – l. Chandigarh by post along with Demand Draft of Rs. 800/- in case= of General Category and Rs. 300/- for SCS’ in favor of Director Disaster Management Rayable at Chandigarh by or before 15 June, 2020
- Applicants are requested to send their applications in the prescribed Performa along with their attested copies of all certificates, mark-sheets. recent passport size photo, relevant experience certificates etc. for engagement on contract basis.
- The applicants will have to appear for written exam and an interview.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidate, for exam and interview.
- Candidates not having requisite essential qualifications for the posts are liable to be summarily rejected. Candidates will have to produce the proof of details furnished in their applications, in original as and when required.
- The Department also reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason thereof.
- Canvassing in any form will read to summary disqualification.
- The applicant should clearly mention the name of the post and district applied tor on top of the envelope containing the application.
- Application received after the due date, unsigned applications, applications where the post name is filled incorrectly and applications incomplete in any respect will not be considered. 9. No application will be received through email/fax
- It may be noted that if, at any stage, it is found the applicant fillfully concealed or misrepresented the facts, the candidature will be summarily rejected and the employment will be terminated
- The applications must be sent in neatly typed-out form in A-4 size paper.
- Applicants have to send their applications to Director Disaster Management, Punjab, and Room No. – 3, Third Floor, Punjab Civil Secretariat Building, Sector – , Chandigarh by or before 15 June, 2020.
- Applicants must apply in the format given below and send the:-applications clearly mentioning the post applied for, on the envelope
Application Form – Available in the Official Notification
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|