RailTel Deputy Manager Recruitment 2023 Out: RailTel Corporation of India Limited requires professionals in Technical department for which applications are invited from Indian citizens for the Deputy Manager, Manager (Database Admin), Senior Manager and Other Vacancies. Last date for receipt of applications by post is 11.11.2023.
RailTel Recruitment 2023 Notification
|Name of the Board||RailTel Corporation of India Limited|
|Post Name||Deputy Manager, Manager (Database Admin), Senior Manager and Other|
|No of Vacancy||21|
|Last Date to Apply||11.11.2023|
RailTel Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
Applicants Age Limit is Minimum Age Limit of 21 Years to the Maximum Age Limit of 34 Years. Age relaxation in respect of SC/ST/OBC categories will be allowed only in cases where posts are reserved for these categories.
RailTel Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have completed B.E/ B.Tech./ B.Sc. (Engg) in Electronics & Telecom; or Telecom; or Computer Science and Maximum – 6 years’ experience in required area.
- For computing the length of experience, the experience in Central/State Govt /PSUs/Private sector together (duly supported by documents) shall be taken into consideration.
RailTel Jobs Salary 2023:
Scale of pay for the above said post is up to Rs.60, 000 – 1, 80,000/- and CTC Rs.18 Lakh (approx) + annual PRP.
RailTel Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
- The selection may be on the basis of interview and / or written exam and/ or skill test at the discretion of the management which will be conveyed subsequently.
- However, RailTel, for administrative reasons, reserves the right to direct the candidate to appear for written test/ skill test at any test city other than the one chosen by the candidate. The management has the discretion not to hold the written examination at any one or more cities mentioned above.
RailTel Recruitment Fees 2023:
The application fee of Rs. 600/- paid by SC/ST/PwBDs is refundable subject to their actual participation in the recruitment. This fee shall be refunded, duly deducting bank charges, as applicable, on their appearing in the written examination.
How to Apply for RailTel Recruitment 2023:
- Eligible Candidates who wish to apply for above posts have to fill the application form in the prescribed format available at annexure-xiii and send the form along with the supporting documents at the following address by post: General Manager/HR RailTel Corporation of India Ltd. Plate-A, 6th Floor, Office Block-II, East Kidwai Nagar, New Delhi-110023.
- The envelope containing the application should be superscribed as ‘Application for the post of ……………… (name of the post)’. Applications received after stipulated date and time shall be summarily rejected. Applicants should clearly note that RailTel will in no case be responsible for non-receipt of their application or any postal delay in receipt thereof on any account whatsoever. The applications received through any other mode, like email, fax, on-line, through any job-portal etc. will not be entertained.
Applicants Age Limit is Minimum Age Limit of 21 Years to the Maximum Age Limit of 34 Years.
Candidates must have completed B.E/ B.Tech./ B.Sc. (Engg) in Electronics & Telecom.
The selection may be on the basis of interview and / or written exam and/ or skill test at the discretion of the management which will be conveyed subsequently.