Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Recruitment 2020 Last Date Extended – Teaching & Non Teaching. The Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha in Tirupati has released the recruitment Notification of 16 Vacancies for Teaching & Non Teaching Posts. This Offline Application form available in official Site. Candidates can download the Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Recruitment 2020 Application form in below Link. In view of COVID-19, the last date of receiving applications for teaching & non-teaching posts is extended up to 31st May, 2020.
Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of the Board||Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha|
|Post Name||Teaching & Non Teaching|
|Extended Last Date to apply||31-05-2020|
|Apply Mode||Offline Mode|
|Status||Last Date Extended|
Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Teaching Application Fee 2020:
- The Application Form can be downloaded from the Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha website (http://rsvidyapeetha.ac.in) to be submitted along with a Demand Draft for Rs.800-00 (Rs.200-00 for SC/ST candidates and no fees for PwD candidates) drawn on any nationalized bank on or after the issue of this advertisement in favour of the Registrar, Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati. The application form shall not be issued on payment of Cash or by DD through Speed Post/Registered Post or any other mode
- The following self attested Xerox copies of documents are to be enclosed along with the application in respect of relevant post :
- A minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC- listed journals for the post of Associate Professor and a minimum of ten research publications in the peerreviewed or UGC- listed journals for the post of Professor as per UGC Regulations, 2018 in three sets. All published research papers in full should be sent in one binding as a separate enclosure to the application.
- Supporting documents (degree/diploma certificates and marksheets) of qualifications and experience.
- Certificate in proof of date of birth (X Class/H.S.C/its equivalent)
- Caste Certificate in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates issued by Mandal Revenue Officer/ Tahasildar concerned or other competent authority in Revenue Department.
- The Candidates belonging to OBC, in addition to their community certificate have to submit a declaration to such effect that they don’t belong to persons/sections (Creamy Layer) mentioned in column 3 of the schedule mentioned vide O.M.No.36012/22/93- Estt.(SCT) dated 8th September, 1993 and modified DoPT O.M.No.36033/3/2004 Estt. (Res.) dated 09/03/2004, 14/10/2008 and 27/05/2013 without which applications will not be considered.
- PwD Candidates should submit the proof of disability certificate issued by the competent authority (with minimum required disability percentage).
- As per the OM No.36039/1/2019-Estt (Res) dated 31.01.2019 of the DoPT, Govt. of India, the benefit of reservation under EWS can be availed upon production of an Income and Asset Certificate issued by a Competent Authority. The Income and Asset Certificate issued ‘by any one the following authorities in the prescribed format as given in Annexure I of the above mentioned OM dated 31.01.2019, shall only be accepted as proof of candidate’s claim as ‘belonging to EwS: – (i) District Magistrate/Additional District Magistrate/Collector/ Deputy Commissioner/Additional’ Deputy Commissioner/1st Class Stipendary 3 Magistrate/ Sub- Divisional Magistrate / Taluka Magistrate/Executive Magistrate/ Extra Assistant Commissioner (ii) Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Presidency Magistrate (iii) Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar and (iv) sub-Divisional Officer or the area where the candidate and/or his family normally resides.
- No Objection Certificate from the employer, if already employed.
- The Candidates should submit Seven (07) Sets of application form duly filled in all respects. Incomplete application form shall not be entertained.
- Mere possession of eligibility conditions shall not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. The date for determining the eligibility of all candidates in every respect shall be the closing date as prescribed in the advertisement for receipt of the applications. In other words no candidate shall be called for interview if he does not possess the minimum qualification and experience etc. as on the closing date of the application for a particular post.
- Acceptance of documents/certificates/claims etc. submitted by an applicant will be subject to their verification by the competent authorities/sources. If, any claim/certificate/ document is found to be false/fake/incorrect/ malafide at any stage of verification before or after appointment, the document in question shall be summarily rejected and action may be initiated against the candidate for this misconduct including rejection of his candidature which shall lead to cancellation of his appointment, if already appointed.
- If at any stage of the recruitment process or employment, it is detected that there is a wilful suppression of factual information relating to the eligibility or otherwise as a candidate, followed by supply of fake documents/ or misleading statement/information in the application or tampering of documents or providing such information relating to the caste, educational qualifications, experience, date of birth or domicile etc., the candidature shall be cancelled and services shall be terminated forthwith.
- For all teaching posts, the research publications of a candidate shall mean his original contributions/ works which have seen the light of the day after being published by any publishers. The Publications must display the originality of the author with an innovative 11 mind indicating scholarship. Under no circumstances editing of collected articles/ materials which have already been published earlier can be equated with publications as this work does not meet the afore-mentioned objectives and requirements.
- Notwithstanding anything mentioned above, the candidature of the candidate(s) applied against the teaching posts in response to the advertisement released by the Vidyapeetha or the persons to be appointed against any post as per advertisement shall be governed by the Memorandum of Association, Bye-Laws governing the service conditions/method of recruitments as amended from time to time and resolutions of the Board of Management of the Vidyapeetha and rules of the Govt. of India/Guidelines of the UGC adopted by the Vidyapeetha from time to time.
- Territorial Jurisdiction: In case of any disputes, the territorial jurisdiction for adjudication shall be the High Court of Andhra Pradesh only.
Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha,
Tirupati -517 507,
Chittoor (Dist) Andhra Pradesh.
[table “5724” not found /]