RBI Grade B Phase 2 Result 2023 Cutoff Out: The Officers in Grade ‘B’ – DR (DSIM)-PY 2023 Mains Result has been released at Reserve Bank of India. All shortlisted candidates should submit their duly filled in BIODATA and scanned copies of relevant certificates/documents latest by October 15, 2023 to RBI Services Board on e-mail ID email@example.com.
RBI Grade B Mains Result 2023 Date
|Name of the Board||Reserve Bank of India|
|Post Name||Officers in Grade ‘B’ – DR (DSIM)-PY 2023|
|No of Vacancy||Various|
|Mains Exam Date||19.08.2023|
|Phase 2 Result Released Date||05.10.2023|
RBI Grade B Mains Result 2023 Expected Date:
The Online Mains Examination was held on August 19, 2023 for Direct Recruitment of Officers in Grade ‘B’ – DR (DSIM)-PY 2023. Mark list & category wise cut-off for the above examinations, will be displayed on our website after completion of the selection process and declaration of final results of the recruitment.
RBI Grade B Interview Date 2023 Expected:
- The date of interview will be intimated to candidates in due course. The interview call letters indicating date, time and venue of the interview will be sent to shortlisted candidates (in due course) on their registered email address from firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates are requested to check their mailbox, including spam and junk box for the same.
- A link to complete a Personality Assessment, along with instructions, will be sent to the shortlisted candidates at their registered email addresses. The Assessment must be completed within five days of receipt of the mail.
RBI Grade B Interview Call Letter 2023:
All the shortlisted candidates are advised to take print out of the interview call letter and bring its hard copy on the day of interview along with ORIGINAL documents in support of their eligibility for verification.
RBI Grade B Documents Required:
The Bio Data in original shall be submitted at the time of interview. Please note the following points carefully while sending documents:
- Documents should be sent from registered e-mail ID only.
- All documents must be in PDF format and self-certified.
- The size of the documents/email should not exceed 10 MB.
- Page size of the document should be A4.
- The Bio-data should be scanned in one separate PDF file and all other documents should be scanned in another single PDF file (total two PDF files only – one for Bio Data and another for remaining all other documents).
- Please ensure that Documents uploaded are clear and readable
- While sending above documents, e-mail subject should be Registration Number – Name of the Candidate – Grade B DR (DSIM) – PY 2023.
The Online Mains Examination was held on August 19, 2023 for Direct Recruitment of Officers in Grade ‘B’ – DR (DSIM)-PY 2023.
The date of interview will be intimated to candidates in due course.
Mark list & category wise cut-off for the above examinations, will be displayed on our website.