RBI Recruitment 2020 has released. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for preparing a panel to fill up post (unreserved) of Medical Consultant (MC) on purely contract basis, with fixed hourly remuneration for the dispensaries of Reserve Bank of India (the Bank) located in Bengaluru. Eligible candidates may apply as per the format as given. We provide the direct link to download the application form. Application in a sealed cover should reach the given address on 29-06-2020. Candidates can check more details in this website. Interested candidates can apply with the guidance of this website.
RBI Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Name of the Board||Reserve Bank of India|
|Name Of The Post||Medical Consultant (MC)|
Vacancy Details for Candidates:
Educational Qualification for Medical Consultant:
- The applicant should at a minimum, possess MBBS degree of any recognized university in the Allopathic system of medicine recognized by the Medical Council of India. Candidates having Master’s Degree in General Medicine may also apply.
- Applicant having Master’s Degree in General Medicine may also apply.
- Applicant should have a minimum of 2 (two) years post qualification experience practicing Allopathic system of medicine in any hospital or clinic as Medical Practitioner.
- Applicant should have his/her dispensary or place of residence within a radius of 10- 15 km from the Bank’s dispensaries.
Other Eligibility Details:
- The applicant should have his/her dispensary or place of residence preferably within a radius of 10-15 kms from the Bank’s dispensaries at the below mentioned location.
- The candidates belonging to SC, ST or OBC are required to submit Caste Certificate issued in the prescribed form by the Competent Authority.
- OBC category candidates should have a valid certificate that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer.
Salary Details for Medical Consultant:
During the period of contract, remuneration of Rs.850/- per hour will be paid. Out of the monthly remuneration so payable, a sum of Rs.1000/- per month will be treated as conveyance expenses. No other facilities/perks will be payable to the MC engaged on contract basis.
Selection Process for Medical Consultant:
- Selection will be made through interview of eligible candidates.
- The shortlisted applicant/s after interview will be subjected to medical examination as per prescribed norms and other document verification process before being engaged as MC on contract basis.
How to Apply for RBI Recruitment 2020:
- Interested candidates can download the application form from our website.
- We provide the direct link to download the application.
- Fill the application.
- And application should reach the given mail id on or before 29-06-2020.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|