RBI Office Attendant Syllabus 2021 PDF – Download Online Test Exam Pattern @ opportunities.rbi.org.in. Good News for candidates who are searching for the Office Attendant syllabus don’t Worry; in this article we updated the latest RBI Office Attendant Syllabus 2021 – 2022 and Exam Pattern. The Aspirants who are going to prepare for the Online Test can refer the complete syllabus and Pattern of Test from our website.
RBI Office Attendant Syllabus 2021
Name of the Board
|Reserve Bank Of India|
Online Test & Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
Scheme of Selection:
- Selection would be done on the basis of Online Test (as given below) and Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
- Candidates applying to a recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/UT falling under that office.
- Other detailed information regarding the test will be given in an Information Handout, which can be downloaded by the candidates from RBI’s website along with call letter.
Online test will be conducted in different venues (of different centres) of the states/UTs falling under the jurisdiction of the recruiting office. The tentative list of test centres is available in official site.
RBI Office Attendant Exam Pattern 2021:
|Name of the Test||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
Composite time of 90 minutes
- Online test except the test of General English will be in bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi.
- There will be negative marking for wrong answer in the Online Test. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Candidates will have to pass with minimum prescribed mark in each subject of Online Test.
- LPT will be of qualifying nature. The candidates provisionally selected from the Online Test will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT).
RBI Office Attendant Syllabus 2021:
- Number Series
- Quadratic Equations
- Data Interpretation
- Miscellaneous Questions like:
- Averages, Ratios, Proportion, Percentages, Problem on Ages, Simple & Compound Interest, Profit & Loss, Time Speed & Distance, Partnership, Time & Work, Mixture & Alligation etc.
- Seating Arrangement
- Alphanumeric Series
- Alphabet Test
- Blood Relations
- Order and Ranking
- Distance and Direction
- Reading Comprehension (mostly story based)
- Cloze Test
- Fill in the blanks
- Spotting Errors (based on basic grammar rules as well)
- Sentence Improvement
- Para jumbles
- Idioms and Phrases
Important current news ranging from banking, financial to basic current affairs. It would be advisable to go through our GK Updates on a regular basis to prepare for this segment. The current affairs of last 4-5 months before the exam would be sufficient for the exam preparation.
Under this segment, try to cover important dates and days, countries capitals and currencies, Books and Authors, Important National Parks/ Wildlife Sanctuaries/ Dams/ Airports, Awards and Honours, Sports etc.
Students are also advised to go through basic full forms of banking awareness, history of RBI, its function etc. You do not need to study this section in-depth. Basic knowledge of financial facts would suffice.
Language Proficiency Test
|Name of the Office||Local/ Official Language|
|Guwahati||Assamese / Bengali / Khasi / Manipuri / Bodo / Mizo|
|Jammu||Urdu / Hindi|
|Mumbai||Marathi / Konkani|
|Nagpur||Marathi / Hindi|
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
What is the Selection Process for RBI Office Attendant 2021?
Selection would be done on the basis of Online Test (as given below) and Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
What is the Online Test Date for RBI Office Attendant 2021?
How to Download RBI Office Attendant Syllabus 2021?
Candidates can download RBI Office Attendant Syllabus 2021 from our website.