RBI Recruitment 2020 OUT – Just Now Released!!! Reserve Bank of India has released the recruitment notification for the post of Bank Medical Consultant. Candidates can know the notification details and download the application form in our blog. The Last Date for the submission of the application form is 09.10.2020. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
Applications are invited from eligible candidates to fill up 01 (one) post of Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC) in Other Backward Class (OBC) category on a contract basis, with fixed hourly remuneration for the dispensaries situated at the Main Office Building Dispensary, Reserve Bank of India, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, Bhubaneswar, Reserve Bank of India Officers’ Quarters, Nayapalli, Bhubaneswar, Reserve Bank of India Staff Quarters Vidyut Marg, Bhubaneswar and Reserve Bank of India Staff Quarters, Barmunda, Bhubaneswar
RBI Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Reserve Bank of India|
Bank Medical Consultant
|Last Date to Apply||
November 15, 2020
- The applicant should at a minimum, possess an MBBS degree of any recognized university in the Allopathic system of medicine recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- The applicant should have a minimum of two years’ experience in practicing medicine in any hospital or clinic as a medical practitioner.
- The applicant should have his/her dispensary or place of residence within a radius of 3-5 kms from the Bank’s dispensaries at the aforementioned locations.
- The remuneration of Bank’s Medical Consultant on a contract basis will be fixed with reference to the actual duty hours performed and will be all-inclusive.
- The contract for engagement will be for a period of 03 (three) years. There will not be any renewal for engagement on completion of the period of the contract
The remuneration of BMC is fixed at Rs. 850/- per hour. However, the Bank reserves the right to review the remuneration from time-to-time. The fixed remuneration is payable on a monthly basis and out of the total monthly remuneration so payable, a sum of Rs. 1000/- per month will be treated as conveyance expenses.
|Dispensary||Timings/ Duty Hours@||Remuneration|
|1||Main Office Building Dispensary, Reserve Bank of India, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, Bhubaneswar||
12:15 pm to 5:15 pm
12:00 noon to 5:15 pm
1. ₹ 850/- per hour valid for the entire period of contract i.e., three years.
2. Out of the total monthly remuneration so payable, a sum of ₹1000/- per month shall be treated as conveyance expenses.
|Reserve Bank of India Officers’ Quarters, Nayapalli, Bhubaneswar||7:30 pm to 9:00 pm
(Monday to Saturday)
|3||Reserve Bank of India Staff Quarters Vidyut Marg, Bhubaneswar||
7:00 am to 11:20 am
|Reserve Bank of India Staff Quarters, Baramunda, Bhubaneswar||
5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Modalities for selection
The Bank will be conducting an interview for the shortlisted eligible candidates. The Bank reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards etc. in order to limit the number of candidates to be called for interview. The decision of the Bank in this regard will be final. Mere fulfilling the eligibility criteria will not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Apart from those who may be called for interview, the Bank will not entertain any correspondence with the applicants who will not be called for the interview.
The shortlisted applicants after interview will be subjected to medical tests as per prescribed norms before entering into contract with the Bank for rendering services as Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC). The cost of these medical tests will have to be borne by the applicants
How to Apply for RBI Recruitment 2020?
Step 1: Go to Official Site
Step 2: In the official page, click the Opportunities @ RBI and then Engagement of Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC) on Contractual Basis with Fixed Hourly Remuneration at Reserve Bank of India, Bhubaneswar
Step 3: It will direct to the advertisement page and read it carefully
Step 4: Download the application form and sent to the required address
Step 5: Last Date of submission of the application form is 09.10.2020
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|