RBI Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply for Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC) Vacancy. Reserve Bank of India has released the notification for the below said post. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for preparing a panel of two posts of Part-Time Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC) on a contract basis with fixed hourly remuneration for various dispensaries of Reserve Bank of India, Thiruvananthapuram (hereinafter referred to as ‘the Bank’). Candidates can know the notification details and download the same in our blog. The Last Date for the submission of the application form is September 21, 2020.
|Name of the Board||Reserve Bank of India|
|Post Name||Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC)|
|Last date to Apply||September 21, 2020|
- The applicant should, at a minimum, possess an MBBS degree of any university recognized by the Medical Council of India in the Allopathic system of medicine.
- Candidates having Master’s Degree in General Medicine may also apply.
- The applicant should have a minimum of two years’ experience in practising medicine in any hospital or clinic as a Medical Practitioner.
- The applicant should have his/her dispensary or place of residence within a radius of 3-5 kms from the Bank’s dispensaries.
Remuneration, duty hours and other conditions
- The remuneration of Bank’s Medical Consultant on contract basis will be fixed with reference to the actual duty hours performed and will be all inclusive.
- The contract for engagement of BMC will be for a period of three years. There will not be any renewal of engagement on completion of the contract. A fresh empanelment exercise will be undertaken after three years wherein existing doctors will be eligible to apply subject to terms and conditions of the same.
- The Bank will conduct an interview for the shortlisted candidates.
- The Bank reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards in order to limit the number of candidates to be called for interview. The decision of the Bank in this regard will be final. Mere fulfilling of the eligibility criteria does not entitle the candidate to be called for Interview.
- Apart from those who may be called for interview, the Bank will not entertain any correspondence with the applicants who are not found eligible / not considered eligible for interviews.
- Applicants shortlisted after the interview will be subjected to medical examination as per prescribed norms and other document verification process before engagement as Bank’s Medical Consultant on contract basis.
How to Apply?
Eligible candidates may apply as per the format given in Annex-III only. Application should reach the Regional Director, Human Resource Management Department, Reserve Bank of India, Bakery Junction, PB No.6507, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 033 on or before 17.00 hrs on September 21, 2020. The application should be sent in a sealed cover super-scribed as ‘Application for the post of Medical Consultant on contract basis with fixed hourly remuneration’ or by email.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|