RBI Recruitment 2020 OUT- Apply for Medical Consultant Vacancy. Reserve Bank of India has released the recruitment notification for the post of Medical Consultant. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for this vacant post from now onwards. The Last Date for submission of application form is on or before July 10, 2020. Candidates can download the notification and application form in our blog.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for one (1) post (reserved for Scheduled Tribe) of Medical Consultant (MC) on a contractual basis, with fixed hourly remuneration for Reserve Bank of India, Srinagar (the Bank), at its Main Office Building, Amir Manzil, 1-C, Rajbagh, Srinagar – 190008. The applications should reach the Regional Director, Human Resource Management Department, Reserve Bank of India, Rail Head Complex, Jammu-180012 on or before July 10, 2020.
RBI Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Reserve Bank of India|
Medical Consultant (MC)
|Last Date to Apply||
RBI Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicant should possess an MBBS degree of any university recognized by the Medical Council of India in the allopathic system of medicine.
- Applicants having post graduate degree in General Medicine can also apply.
- The Applicant should have a minimum of 2 (two) years of experience practicing medicine in any hospital or clinic.
- The applicants should have their own clinic/ dispensary or place of residence within a radius of 3-5 km from the Bank’s office as listed below.
- The remuneration of the Medical Consultant on a contract basis will be fixed with reference to the actual duty hours performed and will be all-inclusive.
- The Contract for engagement will be for a period of three years. There will not be any renewal of engagement on completion of the contract
RBI Recruitment 2020 Remuneration:
Rs.850/- per hour for the entire period of contract. Out of total monthly remuneration so payable, a sum of Rs.1000/- per month may be treated as conveyance expense.
Selection will be made through interview of eligible candidates. The decision of the Bank in this regard will be final. The Bank will not entertain any correspondence with the applicants not called for an Interview.
Applicants shortlisted after the interview will be subjected to medical examination tests and other document verification process before engagement as Medical Consultant (MC)
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may please make an Application in the prescribed format. The application should be sent in a sealed cover superscribed “Application for the post of Medical Consultant, RBI, Srinagar on Contract Basis with fixed hourly remuneration”
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|