RBI Recruitment 2020 Last Date Extended – Bank Medical Consultant Vacancy. Reserve Bank of India, Lucknow invites application for the appointment of Bank Medical Consultant on a contract basis from the applicants possessing an MBBS degree in the allopathic systems of medicine from any university recognized by the Medical Council of India. The last date of submission of application is 10 July 2020 now extended to 31 July 2020. Follow us to get daily updates.
RBI Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of the Board
|Reserve Bank of India|
Bank Medical Consultant
31 July 2020
Last Date Extended
RBI Recruitment 2020 Eligibility:
- The applicant should possess an MBBS degree of any university recognized by the Medical Council of India in the allopathic system of medicine.
- Applicants having post graduate degree in General Medicine can also apply.
- The Applicant should have a minimum of 2 (two) years of experience practicing medicine in any hospital or clinic.
- The applicants should have their own clinic/ dispensary or place of residence within a radius of 3-5 km from the Bank’s office
RBI Recruitment 2020 Selection Procedure:
- Selection will be made through interview of eligible candidates. The decision of the Bank in this regard will be final. The Bank will not entertain any correspondence with the applicants not called for an interview.
- Applicants shortlisted after the interview will be subjected to medical examination tests and other document verification process before engagement as Medical Consultant (MC).
RBI Recruitment 2020 Pay Scale:
- 850/- per hour for the entire period of contract.
- Out of total monthly remuneration so payable, a sum of Rs.1000/- per month may be treated as conveyance expense.
How to Apply for RBI Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for one (1) post (reserved for Scheduled Tribe) of Medical Consultant (MC) on a contractual basis, with fixed hourly remuneration for Reserve Bank of India, Srinagar (the Bank), at its Main Office Building, Amir Manzil, 1-C, Rajbagh, Srinagar – 190008. The applications should reach the Regional Director, Human Resource Management Department, Reserve Bank of India, Rail Head Complex, Jammu-180012 on or before July 31, 2020.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|