RCB Recruitment 2020 Released.India Biotechnology Regulations implemented under Rules, 1989 of the Environment Protection Act, 1986 are dynamic and complementing with emerging technology used for research, product development and progress in science of risk assessment. The project “Establishment of Biosafety Support Unit (BSU)” with trained and skilled scientists with specialization in relevant scientific discipline has been funded by the Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India and functions in New Delhi to assist in scrutiny of applications received for risk assessment and prepares reports to facilitate decision making by the Competent Bodies. Applications (in online mode) are invited from dynamic, result-oriented and dedicated eligible Indian nationals for the following contractual positions.
The job description for each of the positions is provided in Annexure-1. Regional Centre for Biotechnology has recently announced an advertisement for the post of Chief Scientific Officer (CSO), Chief Scientist, Manager, Scientist, Project Manager, Grants Adviser, Systems Analyst, Sr. Liaison Assistant, Sr. Accounts Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Technical Assistant, Front Office Assistant, Secretarial Assistant, Multi-tasking Staff on contractual basis. They welcome the online applications for the above said central government jobs in Haryana. RCB recruitment 2020 notification holds 25 career job opportunities. Applications are invited through provided registration portal link on or before 29.05.2020.Refund of unsuccessful or duplicate transactions may be claimed up to 1 month from the last date of submission of applications, after that no request will be entertained.
RCB Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of the Board||Regional Centre for Biotechnology|
|Post Name||CSO, Manager, Scientist, Accounts Assistant, Project Manager & Others|
|Job Category||Central Government of India|
|Last Date to Apply||29.05.2020|
RCB CSO Vacancy 2020:
Regional Centre for Biotechnology has recently announced an advertisement for the post of 25 vacancies for the Chief Scientific Officer (CSO), Chief Scientist, Manager, Scientist, Project Manager, Grants Adviser, Systems Analyst, Sr. Liaison Assistant, Sr. Accounts Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Technical Assistant, Front Office Assistant, Secretarial Assistant, Multi-tasking Staff on contractual basis.
RCB CSO Educational Qualification 2020:
Candidates should have PhD/MD in any branch of Life Science or Medicine from a recognized University, Graduate degree in any discipline, PhD with Master’s degree in Toxicology/Pharmacology, PhD with Master’sdegree in Pharma Biotechnology/ Pharmacology/Toxicology, First class Post-Graduate degree in any area of science, graduate degree in finance or an MBA, or a professional qualification like CA or ICWAI. Must have adequate IT skills and First class MTech/ BTech/MSc/MCA degree in Computer Science / Information Technology.
RCB CSO Age Limit 2020:
Candidates do not Exceeding 35 years of age to 55 Years of age.
RCB CSO Application Fees 2020:
- Interested candidates should fill their applications online with the requisite non-refundable fee of 1000.
- SC/ST/PH/Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees
- Apply Mode – Online
Terms And Conditions:
- The positions will be on contract, initially till the duration of the project (31 March, 2021) which may be extended subject to extension of the project duration and at the discretion of the Competent Authority as per the requirement of the Centre.
- The positions are subject to periodic evaluation of the performance of the incumbent and if, on such evaluation the performance is not found to be satisfactory, the contract will be terminated with one- month notice.
- The appointment will be on full-time basis and he/she will not be permitted to take up any other assignment during the period of contract. The contract may be terminated by either party by giving one-month advance notice in writing.
- The consolidated emoluments shown above are only indicative and shall be decided by the selection committee for the selected candidate based on his/her relevant experience and qualification. No other perks or allowances are admissible.
- The incumbent will be required to conform to the rules and regulations of RCB in force from time to time and follow the discipline rules of the Centre failing which the contract may be withdrawn at any point of time.
- The incumbent will not be considered to be a permanent employee of the Center and conferment of this contract will not imply any assurance or guarantee for regular employment in the Centre. The incumbent shall not claim for regularization or absorption in the Centre. However, the incumbent may apply for the advertised posts subject to meeting eligibility criteria for the post and as per institutional policy.
- All educational, professional and technical qualifications should be from a recognized Board/ University.
- Persons working in Govt. or Public Sector Undertaking should apply through proper channel or produce „No- Objection Certificate‟ at the time of selection process.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview. However, the outstation candidates called for interview will be paid to & fro second class railway fare, as per GOI rules on production of the proof of the same.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Vacancy shown above is indicative only and the number may increase or decrease as per requirement and at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
- Mere fulfillment of the minimum prescribed qualification and experience will not vest any right on acandidate for being called for the selection process. Only the candidates shortlisted by a dulyconstituted Screening Committee will be called. The decision of the Centre in this regard will befinal. No interim inquiries in this regard will be entertained.
- The candidates should submit separate application for separate post.
- The incumbent will be entitled for leave as admissible to the contractual staff of the Centre. The un- availed leave cannot be carried forward or for encashment.
- Age relaxation as per GoI norms is available to eligible applicants. The RCB reserves the right to relax qualifications, experience and age limit for otherwise exceptional candidates.
- Any dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Faridabad, Haryana.
- Candidate canvassing/giving incorrect information/violating norms in any kind, detected at any stage, before or after the selection will be disqualified with immediate/retrospective effect, as the case may be.
- The decisions of the Competent Authority, RCB will be final and binding in all case.
How To Apply For RCB Recruitment 2020
- Click on the link that is given below.
- Click on the link that is given below to apply online.
- There will two stages to apply for the RCB Recruitment 2020.
- Registration Process.
- Submission of Applicant’s Details.
- First, register yourself by entering the post for which you are applying, mobile no. date of birth, category, and other details.
- After successful registration, you will receive a registration no. and password on your email id or mobile no.
- Log in by entering the same registration no. and password.
- Fill in the other important details such as Personal Details, Educational Qualification, and other details.
- Upload your photograph and signature in the following dimensions.
- Pay the required application fee online.
- Finally, verify the details and then submit your application form
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|