RDD Jharkhand Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online Released. Rural Development Department Jharkhand has invites the eligible candidates for the posts of Block Coordinator &Accountant-cum-computer Operator. The Last Date for the submission of Online Application Form 6th June 2020. Aspirants may check the Eligibility, Age Limit, Salary& Other Details in our website.
RDD Jharkhand Recruitment 2020
|Rural Development Department Jharkhand|
Block Coordinator & Accountant-cum-computer Operator
6th June 2020
The Age Limit Between Minimum 22 years and Maximum 45 years for Block Coordinator and Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 30 years for the post Accountant-cum-computer Operator for eligible.
Candidates should have completed Graduate in Rural Management/ Co-Operative Management with one year experience from the recognized University for the Block Coordinator Post.
Candidates should havea Intermediate in Commerce and Diploma in Computer Application (DCA) and Knowledge in Hindi and English language for the post of Accountant-cum-computer Operator.
- Block Coordinator – Rs.18,000/- Per Month
- Accountant-cum-computer Operator – Rs.10,000/- Per Month
How to Apply:
Step 1: Candidates can go to the Official Website
Step 2: Read the Instruction carefully & Open the Apply Online Link
Step 3: Name , Mail id to Register
Step 4: Enter the Details Name, DOB, Qualification, Experience, Language Know & ETC
Step 5: Click the Submit button to apply Now.
- Before filing the online form, please ensure that you are having the scanned copy of the following documents, as applicable. The size of a single document should not be more than 300 kb in pdf format. The Photograph (Max 50 kb) & signature (Max.50 kb) should be in jpeg format.
- To get the benefit of reservation & concession in fee, the candidate will have to submit the caste certificate issued by a competent authority of Govt. of Jharkhand. Else, the candidate will be considered for unreserved posts only & no concession of fee will be permitted.
- For registration a valid email id & mobile number is mandatory
- Fee will be paid through debit/credit card or internet banking only. Fee once deposited will neither be refunded nor transferred in any circumstances.
- Candidate should take a print out of successfully submitted application for future reference.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|